• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Nori Chan

All we have in common 7 characters of our username, being canadian and having cat avatars. Why in the world would you think we are the same person?

We are actually not the same person and just crossed paths on GAF for the first time a few months ago

wtf is this

how did you know i posted about you??????????

blackghost hold me

MechDX

That's all well and good I guess. It's too bad Barwin will probably still not get signed.
I think everyone thinks he's under performing because it's always about the sacks.
Obviously it's more than just that but we'll see.

What do you think about the moving Barwin to the other side and letting Mercilous play the attacking side along with Braman?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All we have in common 7 characters of our username, being canadian and having cat avatars. Why in the world would you think we are the same person?

We are actually not the same person and just crossed paths on GAF for the first time a few months ago

Seems our paths have crossed once again krae_man.

Duane Brown is the bad motherf**er who broke James Harrisons face last year and didnt allow a sack from the LT spot.

460x.jpg

Is he a FOOTBALL PLAYER?

Seda

What the heck, you usually don't post in the NFL threads

hmm

Fox318

You a Ravens fan?
toqJa.jpg

krae_man

wtf is this

blackghost hold me

Doing a search for your username is the easiest way to find replies to your posts. It also finds when people name drop you. Well it works for me anyways. Individual results may vary depending on username. Bowser would probably have more difficulty with this method.

Seems our paths have crossed once again krae_man.

Next TO meetup we should see if being close together rips a hole in the very fabric of space time.

You a Ravens fan?

I haven't watched in a couple years, but I would consider myself a Packers fan.

Nori Chan

Doing a search for your username is the easiest way to find replies to your posts. It also finds when people name drop you. Well it works for me anyways. Individual results may vary depending on username. Bowser would probably have more difficulty with this method.

So you just decided out of the blue to name search yourself in the last 10 minutes?

now that shit krae

jmdajr

What do you think about the moving Barwin to the other side and letting Mercilous play the attacking side along with Braman?

I think that's what is happening now that brooks Reed is hurt. Or so I heard on the radio.

edit: Maybe you already knew and were asking.

Well can't hurt to try. Figure out what works now.

wtf is this

blackghost hold me
Tehehehe <3
Doing a search for your username is the easiest way to find replies to your posts. It also finds when people name drop you. Well it works for me anyways. Individual results may vary depending on username. Bowser would probably have more difficulty with this
well now we know how to call upon you lol

Slo

Searching for 'Slo' and 'Suck it Slo' returns the same results. :( Fuck you eznark.

The Phillies have won a game more recently than the Eagles, who are three points removed from a winless season. This moves tells us the organization is turning the page on the 2012 season, seeking more playing time for Brandon Graham and 2012 second-rounder Vinny Curry. A Pro Bowler in 2010 and 2011 with 30.5 sacks, Babin has long been a liability against the run and was underwhelming as a pass rusher (5.5 sacks) this season. The Titans have moved on from their wide-9 scheme, but the Lions or Bengals could be interested in the 32-year-old.
lol fuck you Babin.

Well, the local Detroit media has turned on Suh.

Lions should consider trading Suh.

I like Drew Sharp. And I don't entirely disagree with him.

I think trading him isn't an option because of all his money. Someone said something about letting him walk after the contract is done with and I entirely agree. He has become a name instead of a player. He does help create some room for other D-line members,but have you ever seen him play the run or read a screen? Maybe he makes a miraculous turn around in both his play and demeanor on and off the field. Doubtful, but just maybe.

Side note; met a guy over the weekend who was so adamant about defending Suh that he looked ready to come to blows with me for treading on his great name.

LevelNth

Banned
Eagles would be idiotic to bring back Shady this year now, they are clearly (and rightly) bailing on the year.

He is young and still feeling symptoms over a week later, so he clearly got his bell rung pretty good. Last thing you want to do is amplify a possible concussion problem with your bell cow back.

TheFatOne

Did Babin quit playing hard? Would be nice if the pats could pick him up especially since jones is hurt, and his replacement is suspended.

Edit: no way the pats have a shot if he has to clear waivers.

goldlion054 said:
Brandon Graham is the future. Time to start celebrating now NFC East quarterbacks. You'll be safe for a few years
Graham actually hasn't played badly with the limited reps that he's gotten and has a brighter future than overrated situational players like Babin.

So you ran into beast?

Lets not soil Beast's name here. He is a good guy and generally good fan. Sure he has his grammar errors and odd hate for Eli, but he is cool. You are thinking of Kastriori (something like that) who insanely defends Suh

Graham actually hasn't played badly with the limited reps that he's gotten and has a brighter future than overrated situational players like Babin.

I'll never believe in him. Seems better suited as a 3-4 guy, personally

Top Bottom