• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Cake Boss

Banned
brooms.jpg

ShaneB

:( Time to go watch Game of Thrones to cleanse this loss. You've got a hell of goalie Kings fans. Quick is a beast.

I'll be praying for better results in the Sens game tomorrow.

calder

Feels good man.

Not to defend the Canucks or anything, but the Kings were always theoretically better than an 8th seed, and lately they've been MUCH better in reality. GG kings!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I find it nutty that kings have never had a 3-0 series lead until tonight

Oh sweet... Hawks / flyers cup winning game rerun on cbc

bardia

Here's hoping Sedin starts crying like a little baby in the locker room and tells the media we aren't exposing the Kings for who they are and somehow we don't get swept, but lose in 5 games at home.

dem

Is there anything worse than a presidents trophy -> swept out in the first round?

At least I've got Yakupov

snack

We've been outplayed. Simple as that.

But hey... we can be the nth team to come back from a 3-0 series deficit and win.

Lol Cannucks. Tosses it across the rink, what a joker.

Noice!! How was the crowd in person?

There was an empty skybox behind me that filled with staff in the 3rd and 4 empty to seats to my left, other than that it was INTENSE! Crowd was going nuts throughout though. Chants all throughout the parking lot and hallways as we left too. Before the game started my cousin bought a Weiss jersey shirt, excellent choice. :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mhmmmm now on whose bandwagon will I jump... Nordiques for kicks or Florida just 'cause... Mhmmmm let me think about this for a while.

Cagey

Banned
TRaiM.jpg

Also, pity the game that doesn't go my rooting way today is the goddamn Devils. A reverse of the first game in all regards.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I laughed. Briefly.

One of these two things will happen:
1. Daniel Sedin hops on the first flight to LA.
2. Luongo starts Game 4.

I'm fairly confident the 2nd will happen. They tried to win with Schneider in net, didn't work, both Goalies still awesome, team in front of them still lost it. Put Luongo back in and then just... I don't know. Wizard magic. Let Daniel play and screw headaches? Not sure how much I like that for the future/next season... But it really is the only thing left to do/change.

Top Bottom