• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Snaku

Banned
Ended up in 2nd in my fantasy league after being in 1st the entire year. My squad was plagued with injuries this past week. But it was my first time playing fantasy hockey, so I guess I can't complain.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Who prefers this Pens logo over the current one?

8Nk38.gif

It's far superior to the current one they are using

It really was a well done logo that should have been a permanent change- who cares what some pens fans thought/think

Alucard

Banned
Rangers over Ottawa in 6
Bruins over Capitals in 5
Devils over Panthers in 5
Penguins over Flyers in 5

photos.jpeg

Canucks over Kings in 6
Predators over Wings in 7
Hawks over Coyotes in 6
Blues over Sharks in 5

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everyone seems to have pretty similar first round picks, biggest ? mark is Pens / Flyers. I think it definitely goes to game 7 and then its a flip of who shows up and wins.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Senators over Rangers in 6
Capitals over Bruins in 7
Penguins over Flyers in 5
Panthers over Devils in 6

Canucks over Kings in 5
Blues over Sharks in 6
Blackhawks over Coyotes in 6
Predators over Red Wings in 6

I want the Canucks to win it all. Last years run was so magical, until those dirty Bruins had to go ruin it all. Let's go Canucks!

Alucard

Banned
Everyone seems to have pretty similar first round picks, biggest ? mark is Pens / Flyers. I think it definitely goes to game 7 and then its a flip of who shows up and wins.

Prepare to be shocked. The real Pens are going to come out and ravage the Flyers in this series. It's not going to be pretty...for Flyers fans. WOO!

Red_Man

Prepare to be shocked. The real Pens are going to come out and ravage the Flyers in this series. It's not going to be pretty...for Flyers fans. WOO!
I won't be surprised if Pens take it but I don't think it will be quick, and whoever survives will be left pretty torn up and bloody.

Alucard

Banned
Nah, it's going to be the Pens who played the Islanders a couple weeks back.

Pens only bring their A-game against teams that actually match their level of talent this season.

Non-homer me says it's going to be a rough series, but optimistic me says the Pens take this in 5, tops.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pens only bring their A-game against teams that actually match their level of talent this season.

Non-homer me says it's going to be a rough series, but optimistic me says the Pens take this in 5, tops.
I wasn't aware that there was a non-homer version of Alucard.

Red_Man

Optimistic you, or retarded Tabris version of you? No way they take it in 5.

For habs fan interested here's an hour podcast with Cabbie from TSN and P.K. talking about Montreal and general life stuff, it's pretty entertaining.

http://www2.tsn.ca/window/podcastcentre/#podcastid=9293&id=31

Top Bottom