• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

The dreaded Blackhawks power play.

Highest energy there's been in the UC for months has quickly given way to intense frustration. This is unbelievable. God damn it Hawks.

Marvie_3

Banned
The dreaded Blackhawks power play.

Highest energy there's been in the UC for months has quickly given way to intense frustration. This is unbelievable. God damn it Hawks.
Completely justified frustration. Chicago has had way too many chances that have led to nothing. Smith is giving up some nice rebounds but there is nobody there to get them.

Not worth the effort 'cause the Hawks can't beat Smith and they won't.

Prove me wrong, Hawks. But right now they are throwing everything at him and just won't let them in.

Eh, he's a great goalie but the Hawks haven't had incredibly well-placed shots as of yet.

They've had a ton of shots though, I wouldn't call the actual shots good.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Getting a major Detroit/Nashville vibe from this game. Phoenix is just hanging back and letting Chicago wear themselves out, taking advantage of the smallest mistakes.

Entropia

No One Remembers
LA vs. NSH/PHX in the Western Conference final - I love it!!

(I pick Nasvhille in the GAF pool, but I made a prediction many months ago that Phoenix would make it and some friends are holding me to that)

Great to see all the success stories in the West though! Just need Columbus to get in gear next year so they can make it past the first round for once.

Top Bottom