• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Guys guys, you got it all wrong. He's going to Detroit and so is every other Free Agent on the market. Stall, Semin, Parise, Suter.

I agree with this post.

Actually, I'll take Semin and PA Parenteau from the Islanders, please.

cO5U0.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
you can take PJ, i'll allow PA to come to the flyers

Crap...my mistake.

Seriously, a Semin/Parenteau/Prust FA combo this offseason would make me excited for next year. I don't think Suter is leaving Nashville and I think Minnesota throws over $10 million at Parise.

Crap...my mistake.

Seriously, a Semin/Parenteau/Prust FA combo this offseason would make me excited for next year. I don't think Suter is leaving Nashville and I think Minnesota throws over $10 million at Parise.

I think he will, the market for him is going to be crazy. I just dont see how the Preds can top other teams offers.

ShaneB

Agreed. Meaningless game 15 or whatever of the baseball regular season, vs game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs. The choice should be obvious, don't waste time with baseball tonight.

MacAttack

Red Sox vs. Twins or Game 7?

Hmmmm...

I can't believe this is a serious question.

The correct answer is clearly, BOTH!
michael-scott-no.gif

Why do people hate!? That's terrible.
BobbyValentine.jpg

I have a couple HDs ready to go side-by-side. Multitasking tonight!
Dual Screen Bruins Action.

Watching Red Sox baseball is a waste of time, especially this season.

Sanjuro

Bobby V is still better than Claude.

The question was in jest, but I'm going to be observing both. Two favorite sports on at same time, beer, something unhealthy to eat. A winning combination.

Hmmmm...

Meaningless baseball game between AL cellar dwellers or exciting hockey game.

Hmmmm...

MacAttack

Vancouver Canucks general manager said he didn't think his team was ever the same after its emotional 4-3 win over the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins on Jan. 7

"I really felt the game in Boston for some reason was such an emotional and challenging game, it was almost like playing a Stanley Cup final game in the middle of the season and from that point on I don't think our team ever really collectively got their emotions together," Gillis said.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/...+over+Bruins/6510555/story.html#ixzz1t4lNBgY0

HomerLaugh.gif

The Canucks may have won the battle but they lost the war.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I cant believe Brodeur was so shakey last night and the Panthers couldnt take advantage of it. They should have ended the series last night, hopefully they can get it together for the next game.

This is what worries me :(

They were beatable last night; Panthers should have taken advantage. I'd feel better if we lost badly... the team seems to respond really well after those losses. Losing in a really tight overtime game just has me concerned.

Top Bottom