• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

LA is going to be craaaazy tonight!

3CozN.jpg

Puddles

Banned
I went to the bathroom for a minute... they gave Brown's second goal to Carter? I think that's the second goal he's been retroactively awarded in these playoffs.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Ungh, the only thing worse than reading a Simmons article about his daughter crying, is gonna be reading the one about his daughter being happy.

Socreges

Banned
That's what sucks about the Kings winning - there are no long suffering fanbase on GAF to be happy for. I mean, I fucking loathe the Bruins, but I was still happy for Mac, vat and Sanjuro.
My impression was that Mac just started following the Bruins closely last season? Otherwise yeah.

Ryan Carter is a douchebag. Glad the Canes traded that scrub.

Show more titties behind DeBoer. That's the only reason we should be seeing his ugly mug.

Socreges

Banned
Lost interest in this one. Will tune in later for Brown trailer trash talking the Devils during handshakes.

Congrats to Clydefrog. Condolences to Cagey.

calder

Lol carter, bit obvious there dude.

Best tweet tonight:
@predsblog)
Jeff Carter receives the Cup, but every name on it reads "CHRIS PRONGER." He screams, drops it. As it hits the ice, he wakes up in Columbus.

edit: not Salvador, Ryan Carter of mars. Duh

Top Bottom