• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

ggs last night, official welcome aboard to Phil0sophy who stayed up until 3am UK time to help us win in double OT.

here are some videos I upped from the last month or so

Stat w A Clutch Deflection Goal
Viz Coast to Coast for the GTG
Viz Playmaking Defenseman Exhibit A
Stat to Delryk from a Wide Angle
Viz is Accidentally Amazing
Delryk's Deke Finally Leads to a Goal
Delryk Spins Off Net Battle for a Perfect Deflection Goal
Delryk's Diving Forecheck Results in a Goal
Stat with The Most Clutch Goal of 2016
Zsswimmer Unleashes The Swim Cannon
Viz & Stat Nice Passing Sequence

Edit: 2 more videos

Stat & Viz Run The Best Criss Cross Ever
phil0sophy With A Sneaky Good Pass

btw I changed the jerseys again since my last ones were universally hated. If these ones aren't well received someone else can try their luck whenever they want...

zsswimmer

I don't see why yall play versus 2 people when we're running with 4, the AI I'd either stupid bad or stupid OP when it comes to cycling the puck. Douldve played more had I not been getting these annoying lag spikes

I don't see why yall play versus 2 people when we're running with 4, the AI I'd either stupid bad or stupid OP when it comes to cycling the puck. Douldve played more had I not been getting these annoying lag spikes

It doesnt really matter much to us honestly. My only "rule" is that we never play a team that has 2 or more players than we do. Those odds are too hard to overcome if the players are somewhat competent.

We are good enough to win against any team in all other odds. We beat a top 5 team on the overall leaderboards pretty convincingly a short time ago and usually only lose when we beat ourselves. The opposing AI doesnt bother me, and its usually to the other team's disadvantage to play that way so we let them hang themselves especially if they are defensemen.

zsswimmer

Meh I just dont think it's fun playing a team that is almost 70 percent AI, feels like a total chore and something to grind. Which if there were still a point system would be tolerable but that's gone from the series

Meh I just dont think it's fun playing a team that is almost 70 percent AI, feels like a total chore and something to grind. Which if there were still a point system would be tolerable but that's gone from the series

Fair enough we will only play at least equal number of opposing players when you are playing

Games tonight? Goy a little present in thr mail from Santa Vis :)

syBDZNX

Me and stat are on and ready

zsswimmer

Games tonight? I'm doing the division until 730, eating and watching westworld with my girl and she's turning in at 10pm so I'll be on all night after that

zsswimmer

So I've been experimenting with thr enforcer dman and I have to say I like it. I don't lose any poke ability and I'm not quite qw fast but I swear last game I injured 3 players ofd two huge hits and s fight and we totally had whatever ice ice tilt ea says is not that after that. Very fun 😈

Stat!

So I've been experimenting with thr enforcer dman and I have to say I like it. I don't lose any poke ability and I'm not quite qw fast but I swear last game I injured 3 players ofd two huge hits and s fight and we totally had whatever ice ice tilt ea says is not that after that. Very fun 😈

If you win a fight (at least in all other modes), your stamina goes back up to 100. that would be the ice tilt but its a bit different in EASHL since you lose your guy vs their guy.

Glad ur having fun. Hopefully we can translate that into wins too

Top Bottom