• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Is PSN down? whats up with it?

Also, Im calling BS on Swim's fight record too. Maybe he doesn't remember from being KO'd so much

Psn isnt down but there is weird stuff going on. It wont load my friends list but im in the lobby and looks like it will let us play nhl

Suck it

I expect a written apology from Viz qnd a copy of Ghost Recon with a signed photograph of stats dog locking peanut butter from his balls.

Pretty questionable that you took a picture off screen when the ps4 has screenshot capture capabilities that are 1 button away on your controller..

I believe this image has been manipulated so you are not getting any apology from me

zsswimmer

I couldn't figure out how to post the direct screenshots here haha but I'll share it in the gaf community if you would like and it will have to be a in person apology next

Delryk

womp womp. forgot my PS4 at the cottage. ya i know, not a big loss. :) can't wait to get it back and download all those exclusive stability updates that i'm missing

I couldn't figure out how to post the direct screenshots here haha but I'll share it in the gaf community if you would like and it will have to be a in person apology next
ill never apologize to a tomato can like yourself. Thanks for sharing your dreams tho, its truly inspirational...

womp womp. forgot my PS4 at the cottage. ya i know, not a big loss. :) can't wait to get it back and download all those exclusive stability updates that i'm missing
Sir when will you be retrieving your equipment? I need to know if i have to send you down to the minors (aka Xbox One) or not.

zsswimmer

ill never apologize to a tomato can like yourself. Thanks for sharing your dreams tho, its truly inspirational...

Sir when will you be retrieving your equipment? I need to know if i have to send you down to the minors (aka Xbox One) or not.
Just posted on the community wall. Not only d I expect an in person apology, I also expect a years supply of tomatoes that you hand picked

Delryk

You mean upgrade? This team is ECHL doode.. ;p I ain't good enough for the minors --- yet.

Going back to cottage on Friday so should be online there.. :)

Stat!

Someone please save me from chel pub games...

Saturday night, I think we sent you an invite or something and then you got offline. We had some pretty good games the past couple days too. We won a div 1 title and were like 9-1 in our last 10

Delryk

I should be back someday... most likely Friday night or something..

work is nuts and didn't even go to the cottage... I got someone else to bring it back but haven't had time get it out of the bag yet...

Stat!

work is nuts and didn't even go to the cottage... I got someone else to bring it back but haven't had time get it out of the bag yet...

No worries. I bought For Honor but hope we can get some games going.

Im able to go tonight if anyone else is?

No worries. I bought For Honor but hope we can get some games going.

Im able to go tonight if anyone else is?

WOW you actually bought that awful For Honor game, that no one else is getting. Have fun playing with bots you nerdddd.

i picked it up today but have to work late so prob cant play tonight

Stat!

WOW you actually bought that awful For Honor game, that no one else is getting. Have fun playing with bots you nerdddd.

i picked it up today but have to work late so prob cant play tonight

lol we'll play tomorrow since my copy won't ship till tomorrow. Singleplayer is two player co-op. Do you want to do the single player in co-op?

The thing is, I now lean towards passing on Ghost Recon unless the beta this week is vastly improved or the area is different enough.

lol we'll play tomorrow since my copy won't ship till tomorrow. Singleplayer is two player co-op. Do you want to do the single player in co-op?

The thing is, I now lean towards passing on Ghost Recon unless the beta this week is vastly improved or the area is different enough.

Depends on how boring the singleplayer is.

You are not tactical or good enough at shooter games to help out my ghost recon squad anyway. Me, swim and two random internet people will conquer Bolivia without you while u post in here everyday begging people to play nhl, nerddddd

We need details on who this mystery person was that you sent to the cottage to retrieve your ps4. You cant leave us hanging in suspense withholding important information like that!

Stat!

You are not tactical or good enough at shooter games to help out my ghost recon squad anyway. Me, swim and two random internet people will conquer Bolivia without you while u post in here everyday begging people to play nhl, nerddddd

Apparently, its 6 missions with each faction. You can get a ton of steel, equipment, and other stuff. Its not bad.

This is a form of peer pressure. Stop bullying :( Also, the game takes place in Bolivia? I just thought it was like a random country. I need to see the beta from this week.

Oshimai

Saturday night, I think we sent you an invite or something and then you got offline. We had some pretty good games the past couple days too. We won a div 1 title and were like 9-1 in our last 10

pHFiF87.jpg

zsswimmer

We are tactiCOOL ;)

Delryk

seriously i wouldn't mind another multiplayer game that we could all play at times.. get our mind off hockey and then we go back into it

not sure what would be good though.. lol

Delryk

Ghost Recon Wildlands!!!!!

I would actually be interested in that :) isn't it coming out next month?

I'll get it on the PS4 if we're going to do some multiplaying... heh

edit: holy shit I forgot!... at 5pm tonight they'll be showing the live action prequel on twitch! :p

I would actually be interested in that :) isn't it coming out next month?

I'll get it on the PS4 if we're going to do some multiplaying... heh

Open beta from 2/23-2/27 so u can try before u buy
Its coop only stuff 4 player drop in drop out and its really chill and laid back

Best part is Stat hates it so we dont have to worry about him joining and lecturing us about not being good enough and demanding we practice...

Delryk

Its coop only stuff 4 player drop in drop out and its really chill and laid back

Best part is Stat hates it so we dont have to worry about him joining and lecturing us about not being good enough and demanding we practice...

yah I had the open beta signed up for X1.. just went on the site and changed it to PS4.. wonder which code i'll be getting now.. lol

Stat!

Listen Delryk, don't worry about some of the stuff thats been said. Believe in Ubi's ability to deliver an oustanding game as you hunt for the random dictator and his supplies to build your arsenal.

Listen Delryk, don't worry about some of the stuff thats been said. Believe in Ubi's ability to deliver an oustanding game as you hunt for the random dictator and his supplies to build your arsenal.
👏👏👏

On the other side, R6 is the tits again, yall should dig it back out if you got it.

Delryk

Ubi games = 25 cdn.

For me. All good. ;)

Top Bottom