• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Montresor

Not tough, -21, one goal. Enough said tbh

Are you serious?

I personally didn't know he was -21. I wonder how that compares with the rest of Leafs defensemen.

I've loved Zaitsev this year. I wish Ron did a bit more other than say "well to be fair they've got the #2 power play". He sat there and didn't provide any real counterpoints to Don regarding Zaitsev. The dude has been better defensively than Gardiner and better offensively than Rielly.

Are you serious?

I personally didn't know he was -21. I wonder how that compares with the rest of Leafs defensemen.

I've loved Zaitsev this year. I wish Ron did a bit more other than say "well to be fair they've got the #2 power play". He sat there and didn't provide any real counterpoints to Don regarding Zaitsev. The dude has been better defensively than Gardiner and better offensively than Rielly.

Plus minus is pretty stupid. Surprised anybody still uses it.

I remember when people were obsessing about the combined plus minus of the Kessel Bozak JVR line. Like really? Combined plus minus?

I mean, just look at this:

2bDSfns.png

Polak is +10.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens are so fucking bad, I mean goddamn. If we miraculously make the playoffs even after our shitastic play the last few weeks, we're getting swept in the first round.

BTails

Ken King being an complete twat. Seriously, threatening to move the Flames because our city doesn't want to pay 80% of the cost of your $1.8bil new arena?

Empty threat anyway, where the hell would you move the franchise? Back to Atlanta? Seattle? They're sure as hell not gonna bring in the cash that Calgary does.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Ken King being an complete twat. Seriously, threatening to move the Flames because our city doesn't want to pay 80% of the cost of your $1.8bil new arena?

Empty threat anyway, where the hell would you move the franchise? Back to Atlanta? Seattle? They're sure as hell not gonna bring in the cash that Calgary does.

It's unlikely the Flames will ever move, but Portland and Milwaukee are open for business if they do. Maybe Omaha or Tulsa.

Top Bottom