• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Erdrick

Haven't watched any jets games lately but did he really drop off just cause of the different lines mates or is he having some shit luck too?

Just can't score lately. Not for lack of trying, he's had a lot of shots but can't find the net. Happened with Ehlers earlier this year. I'm not worried. It happens to every player from time to time.

I've gotta say, Adam Lowry has had a great year, scoring 15 goals so far and just being a great player in any situation. Looks like him being sent down to the AHL last season was a good thing for him. As bad as this year has been for us, he's been one of the many upsides to it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are rolling right now, if AGally gets back to his game they'll be in the perfect position for the playoffs. Beaulieu has looked amazing these past few games, I wonder how long it lasts.

Haven't watched any jets games lately but did he really drop off just cause of the different lines mates or is he having some shit luck too?

he made one bad pass during PP some weeks ago and since then he hasnt had the chance to play with Scheifele anymore and not much PP either... and his points production tanked. he's visibly angry during games too, hitting shit with his stick and cursing on the bench. i think his career in the NHL is done. he'll move back to Finland with his mommy and maybe try another sport, while he's still a teenager and can easily learn new skills. i think i'll ask him if he wants a skateboarding coach heh (we Finns all know each other). oh well, it was worth the shot for him i guess. made some new buddies and got on his first trip to another country, that's huge for a teenager, so i'm quite proud of him tbh!

Reckheim

he made one bad pass during PP some weeks ago and since then he hasnt had the chance to play with Scheifele anymore and not much PP either... and his points production tanked. he's visibly angry during games too, hitting shit with his stick and cursing on the bench. i think his career in the NHL is done. he'll move back to Finland with his mommy and maybe try another sport, while he's still a teenager and can easily learn new skills. i think i'll ask him if he wants a skateboarding coach heh (we Finns all know each other). oh well, it was worth the shot for him i guess. made some new buddies and got on his first trip to another country, that's huge for a teenager, so i'm quite proud of him tbh!
Ehh, at least Kapanen looks like he won't be returning to Finland to be with his mom. If it's any consolation to you.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Lehtonen shuts out the Canes...

972dfb51561ea4cdd139e05fae2f03bf.gif

The end is possibly near?

Erdrick

Jets win 4 games in a row for the first time of the season. lol oh well, always nice to win, if it's pointless.

Top Bottom