• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kings were terrible and they're a bad team and- - oh god I can't actually say this sentence anymore. I even used to laugh at Kopitar saying he couldn't provide offence for shit.

They're good and their coaching are also very good.

It hurts to say that but you really can't deny it.

I'm actually honored that (true) LA fans are saying Anaheim were the toughest team to beat. I'm sitting here like "Wow we were the toughest you guys had? Aww gee shucks, thanks!"

Fuck you, Kings. You made me respect you.

... Except for Brown and Stoll, you guys can eternally suck fucks in hell. And Staples Center, and Bailey and their Fox commentators and Wil Fucking Wheaton you goddamn cunt.

TUSR

Banned
The Kings were terrible and they're a bad team and- - oh god I can't actually say this sentence anymore. I even used to laugh at Kopitar saying he couldn't provide offence for shit.

They're good and their coaching are also very good.

It hurts to say that but you really can't deny it.

I'm actually honored that (true) LA fans are saying Anaheim were the toughest team to beat. I'm sitting here like "Wow we were the toughest you guys had? Aww gee shucks, thanks!"

Fuck you, Kings. You made me respect you.

... Except for Brown and Stoll, you guys can eternally suck fucks in hell. And Staples Center, and Bailey and their Fox commentators and Wil Fucking Wheaton you goddamn cunt.

except fans in california dont know shit

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone able to confirm whether these games can be watched via gamecenter?

Trying to find a good option for watching NHL from Australia.

It's generally agreed that hockeystreams is the better option, although I'm not sure how long you might have to wait to register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom