• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Take it in, Pens fans.

sidney-crosby.jpg

Thank you sharks. 😭

This was an amazing season unlike any other. You played in June! Year after year of just not quite making it and you finally broke through. No choking this time. You made it an unbelievable six games into the Stanley Cup finals but in the end the Penguins were just a little bit better. I'm am more than proud to call myself Sharks fan and I can't wait to see you again next year. For the first time I have season tickets so I'll be watching you a lot and you had better do good.

Congratulations Penguins on your amazing season.

❤️❤️❤️Let's go sharks!!!❤️❤️❤️

I wish I had this much class.

I love my Sharks. Fight on...

boingball

Congrats Penguins on the 4th title. San Jose was a good opponent but they were outshot for the whole series and hoping that the goalie will win it for you is risky.

Congrats to Sid on the Conn Smythe, but I thought Kessel or Letang might have been more deserving.

zroid

Banned
Thank you sharks. 😭

This was an amazing season unlike any other. You played in June! Year after year of just not quite making it and you finally broke through. No choking this time. You made it an unbelievable six games into the Stanley Cup finals but in the end the Penguins were just a little bit better. I'm am more than proud to call myself Sharks fan and I can't wait to see you again next year. For the first time I have season tickets so I'll be watching you a lot and you had better do good.

a blessed post

MickD

Stars fan here! Way to go Pens! Always loved your team as I was a kid seeing Jagr and Lemuix dominate.

Pure class giving it to Trevor Daley. My girlfriend was like why are you crying, this isn't your team?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
We've been blessed to see the Sharks fail at every stage now.

Quick

Banned
Thank you sharks. 😭

I hereby bless this post in the name of Donald S. Cherry.

I thought our window was closed when this season started. A lot of the stuff I posted on HF and elsewhere during the first half of the season is probably super embarrassing in retrospect. Much respect to JR for seeing how this team could get there and going out and getting it.

Alucard

Banned
This is a hell of a hockey team. Hope they can keep the majority of it together for next season. Let's do it again in 2017.

Happy for my boys from Notre Dame: Ian Cole and Bryan Rust. College hockey is what made me a fan of the sport.

Strangely both times I've been set to move to a different state teams in those states won the Cup. The Blackhawks and now the Penguins.

Thank you sharks. 😭

What a lovely post. Sharks will be back. Martin Jones is a beast for you guys.

Pejo

Thank you sharks. 😭

Well said, it still stings like hell though. Especially since I'm from PA, so all my friends are Pens fans. I'm not getting on facebook for at least a week.

Next year, Sharks.

This is a hell of a hockey team. Hope they can keep the majority of it together for next season. Let's do it again in 2017.

The only UFA's we have of any note are Lovejoy, Cullen, and Zatkoff. Beau and Schultz are RFA. Unless they make some moves, the team will still be intact.

This interview with Malkin is amazing. Really happy for him.

I wanted another Cup for him probably more than any other player. He takes the losses hard, we've seen him down a lot in the last several years especially after Sochi so I'm super happy for him right now. I'll always love the guy.

Alucard

Banned
Good night, ladies and gentlemen. Cheers to another NHL season, and congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins.

It was an entertaining series, Sharks fans. All the best to you guys moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom