• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeko

Woke up this morning to a big pile of salt in my bed. Salt salt salt. My god, I don't think I will ever rid myself of all this salt. :(

Korey

Sweet we won? Awesome, I'm a big Kings fan now as long as we keep winning. Wasn't able to watch game 5 yet but gonna go view some highlights now. The pic of the other goalie face down on ice while the Kings celebrate is hilarious. Go LA!

Congrats to the Kings again. What a playoff season. West is best

Time to leave this thread and we should all move over to the World Cup thread.

DKslVGr.gif

Sweet we won? Awesome, I'm a big Kings fan now as long as we keep winning. Wasn't able to watch game 5 yet but gonna go view some highlights now. The pic of the other goalie face down on ice while the Kings celebrate is hilarious. Go LA!

LOL you sound like a lifelong.

As someone who only started watching hockey again super casually four years ago when my son was a newborn and I'd be up late at night with him for a feeding catching repeats of games, last night was so damn exciting. I've always tried keeping up with post-season hockey since then because of the excitement but last night was on a whole other level.

Please bring back the Whalers.

I'm conflicted over Reggie. He was cleared by game 1, but Sutter didn't want to tinker with the formula, and I can't blame him for that.

It was pretty awesome to see Brownie hand it off to him first. Regs was so close in the past that it was great to see him hoist it second. Still, I kind of wish he would've played in the finals. But, Matty-boy was putting in the time and playing great.

Also, LOL:

OUyqDc3.jpg

Parch

Pretty stupid shoe choice lady.

Congrats to the Kings. They got their act together and once again prove that just making the playoffs give you a shot. Darryl Sutter is one goofy dude, but he's a pretty smart hockey mind. In each series you could see them make the adjustments they needed to make, and went all the way. Well done.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I got blackout drunk last night i dont even remember what the fuck happened after henrik's heart was broken. i think i bought some gog games.

Rangers are close. If they got some scoring from Richards and Nash and a 1C they could make it back to the Final.

But for now the Kings are the pinnacle of success in the cap era. Doughty is 24. 24!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom