• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
is this normal for Hockey? home fans boo visiting team's trophy presentation?

I can't remember if that happens in other sports.... sure alittle booes... but it seem like the whole stadium was booing..... or was it just for that guy?

It's mainly for Bettman, but they do seem to be booing a little more in general. But Bettman gets booed by the home team. I think LA's first cup the fans cheered when Bettman came out and he was legitimately confused and delighted.

What a wonderful day!

And one helluva series. Jones kept the Sharks from getting their asses handed to them. Penguins' speed just too much for them.

Bummer they couldn't win it at home though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I don't know why the hell everyone is acting like the Pens deserve this. All they did was beat every team they faced in the playoffs and, via transitive property, every other team as well.

Congrats Pens fans, very well deserved.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

bxjeoGx.gif

Alucard

Banned
Kris Letang dropping truth bombs. Basically a "fuck you" to the media for not believing in Crosby, Kessel, and the Pens in general. LOL.

geeko

Thank you sharks. 😭

This was an amazing season unlike any other. You played in June! Year after year of just not quite making it and you finally broke through. No choking this time. You made it an unbelievable six games into the Stanley Cup finals but in the end the Penguins were just a little bit better. I'm am more than proud to call myself Sharks fan and I can't wait to see you again next year. For the first time I have season tickets so I'll be watching you a lot and you had better do good.

Congratulations Penguins on your amazing season.

❤️❤️❤️Let's go sharks!!!❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom