• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

I mean CEST even was in the thread title lol. Not sure how that's misleading.

Well, not misleading, but not informative either. You know what people here are like with glancing over thread titles and not really reading. It's best to state all the dates involved when an international event straddles the midnight boundary.

Anyway: really interested to see what the first-party outlook for the 3DS will be past the remaining stragglers (Ultra Sun/Moon and the Kirby anniversary game), though. I think this Direct will be a bellwether of how long it will take for support to trail off.

Prediction:

Virtual console announcement
Super Mario Odyssey stuff
Metroid (Samus Returns and Prime 4) stuff
Yoshi, Kirby, Skyrim, XB2 and Rocket League release dates
Zelda DLC release date
Arms and Splatoon update news
FE Warriors trailer
Pikmin 4 reveal
Pokemon ultra sun/moon stuff
Another Pokemon switch tease
Some indie showcase, perhaps a Yooka-Laylee release date
Some surprise game announcement. Nothing huge though. Something like Mario Tennis or Mario Party.

Tom Nook

I'm ready for the bomb to be dropped.

5hqk0KF.gif

Netflix app is coming.

Chase17

Hope they capitalize off the current excitement revolving around metroid, and deliver the federation force 2 goods.

Maybe DK can get a cool hat for odyssey too (if he is even making an appearance in the game).

They'll show a new trailer for Xenoblade. It's really looking polished, they show different aspects of the world and how good the new UI works and how intuitive it is with the battle system. Throughout they'll play a gorgeous score from Mitsuda and his team and the hype builds. The camera pans out on the party running over the plains and slowly points to the sky, where "Xenoblade Chronicles 2" logo fades into place. Followed by "CANCELLED" stamped over the top of it. No explanation, no other acknowledgement. Just ended the project.

I'm at work unfortunately. Think I'll go on blackout and watch it first thing when I get home (four hours away).

Still hoping for the one two punch of Dragon Quest XI for Switch with the hero/other DQ character as a newcomer for Smash Switch.

Wamb0wneD

5 minutes!!!

Well, not misleading, but not informative either. You know what people here are like with glancing over thread titles and not really reading. It's best to state all the dates involved when an international event straddles the midnight boundary.

Anyway: really interested to see what the first-party outlook for the 3DS will be past the remaining stragglers (Ultra Sun/Moon and the Kirby anniversary game), though. I think this Direct will be a bellwether of how long it will take for support to trail off.

True. I love my 3DS but Samus Returns made me wish they would stop doing 3DS stuff already. I know why they aren't stopping but..yeah...

Because Nintendo

You have a point there.

MTC100

Banned
guys... what was hidden here:

whatkns7u.jpg

I thought that was some jped artifact crap but there is clearly something smeared here?

Top Bottom