• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

Jagsrock

Banned
This is how you set yourself up for disappointment Jags.

Shinpls! you just gotta believe!

large3.gif

one day ;(

MTC100

Banned
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and RE4 HD please!

Yes please, another iteration of a (great) Game Cube game, lol...

RE4 is even worse than Skyrim but I am certain Skyrim will see a Re-Release on the next generation of consoles too, like RE4...

It is tomorrow.

In Europe.

Shiggy is German (?) and made the original thread title with mainland European time in mind.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up. I was really confused there for a second lol. Well, anyway now this turned out to be a nice surprise since I thought it was a day later! hah.

Shaanyboi

Banned
LOL....wut? The first Modern Warfare wasn't even announced when the Wii was announced. Neither was MGS 4, Final Fantasy XIII. This GIF seems like it's maybe from when the Wii U was announced.
It was when people thought the WiiU was going to be worth getting excited over...

Hoping that Xenoblade 2 doesn't get delayed into 2018 (I seriously doubt it will but you never know). A release date for Hollow Knight would be great too.

Also hoping for a Bayo 1+2 Switch announcement but I'm not really expecting it to happen (I really want it though).

ScribbleD

Why would we be getting tons of announcements just a few months after E3 where they didn't have a ton to show, and a week before TGS? Check your expectations.

Plum

Still feels really weird that we're likely going to see L.A. Noire in a Nintendo Direct. One could say it's
unprecedented.

Top Bottom