• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been hilarious watching it all go down. It's really intriguing wondering what you were thinking when the first photo was shown. You were adamant that it was fake then, too, if I recall. So I can see why you would take on this project. Pretty funny how you managed to trick so many people, and many of them were really convinced that it could not have been 3D printed. Excellent work, man.

VenomBoss

Banned
Haha all these fake gaming journalists should be embarrased for spreading fud.

"My sources tell me it might be legit."

Lol fuck off. They've just been found out. Nintendo hate at its worst - even reactions on this thread.

I hope the crow pie tastes good.

Christ, I felt like I was borderline in denial thinking it was fake yesterday. What a relief!

It'll be a riot when the actual controller is somehow more disappointing lmao

Champion

I made this fake. Let's see if I just got myself banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_B65J86D_8

full

Hisoka

Hah, no, thank you! This thread was the fucking best! :D

You can't believe how hard I laughed at the tree speculation :)

Holy shit, dude! You have some balls right there.

Finally some guys who fake stuff and wait until the whole trip gets real, to reveal that everything was fake. Amazing!

Thanks for the entertainment!

Kyonashi

If the real one doesn't have physical buttons but also doesn't have a screen over the whole controller I'm gonna be so disappointed.

kankki

Senior Project Lead, NX Hardware Design at Nintendo of Europe
Some people here got scarily close to guessing exactly how it was made, too!

Sölf

So, whole #TeamNXreal now becomes #TeamEatsCrow?

Someone get on the job please! I will wear it with... well, not with honor... :(

kfgy7K6.png

KingJ2002

lol... I was skeptical at first but then I saw the second pic and I was ready to accept the oval controller reality. Good fake Kankki

back to square one everyone.... aka... not knowing shit

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Hah, no, thank you! This thread was the fucking best! :D

You can't believe how hard I laughed at the tree speculation :)

Well, that was indeed amazing.
Even if I was #TeamReal with your fake, I'm still happy to see how you did it. Great job :D

Yeah, fakes will never be the same. What's the next step? Developing actual playable builds of fake games?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Should have trusted my first reaction rather than any of GAFs current weaksauce "insiders" I guess. They're all in the shit pile now.

Thank fuck it isnt real. Seeing people defend it was fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom