• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

97c6a868b0.gif

lmfao

btw; magnets is such a gem song.

Floridian

Mariah should be on the top line of roster one tbh. She's much more relevant than Bey and Rihanna nowadays.

178fcbaa7e.gif

Better hope one of those two doesn't surprise release this year then.

178fcbaa7e.gif

oh tea, Floridian go ahead and just switch Madonna and Mariah then.
The roster is just a list of names, doesn't indicate who's better or who's top position, unless u want it to be~

Also, I pray that imgur images doesn't go down or else it's screwed =x

Servbot24

Banned
Mau ®;180024047 said:
Coldplay is about to bless us with a new single. It's called "Amazing Day".

It'll be perfect like everything they do 😭

:O

I am ready

Ghost Songs was alright but didn't feel like a full effort

MX is one of the most underrated albums ever

Touchdown

Banned

178fcbaa7e.gif

The roster is just a list of names, doesn't indicate who's better or who's top position, unless u want it to be~

dd no worries, it wouldn't be the first time our OP went down

99fb8186c1.gif

Roster 1
Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Rihanna, Beyonce
Roster 2
Tinashe, FKA Twigs, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks ( good thing I don't have twitter, all my knowledge of her shenanigans outside of music comes from here)
Roster 3
Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd, Bruno Mars

I will not have you pay Roster 3 dust, some of them have been doing more than your favs in the first 2 rosters. FACT.

Floridian

Roster 1
Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Rihanna, Beyonce
Roster 2
Tinashe, FKA Twigs, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks ( good thing I don't have twitter, all my knowledge of her shenanigans outside of music comes from here)
Roster 3
Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd, Bruno Mars

I will not have you pay Roster 3 dust, some of them have been doing more than your favs in the first 2 rosters. FACT.

#malelivesmatter

cory64

1 lista: Szczuranna, Janina Jachowicz, Jałowyoncé
2 lista: Tinasze, Onika Maraż, Ariadna Duży
3 lista: Papież, Abel Tesfaje, Dzastin Biber

The Flop

Banned

178fcbaa7e.gif

Most in this thread are always concerned about who's a top.

#Straightforpay

The Flop

Banned
They're not even in the top 10 girl groups of the current century.

Um... Worth It was top 10 on radio, and had a top 12 peak on BBH100. I think they are well on their way?

Give in, let them into your body. Their album slays and you won't be able to control your [R E D A C T E D]

Floridian

Anyone can recommended anything else to put on the OP, since i'll be updating it. I personally don't keep up with everything that's happening so just lemme know.

cory64

Um... Worth It was top 10 on radio, and had a top 12 peak on BBH100. I think they are well on their way?

Give in, let them into your body. Their album slays and you won't be able to control your [R E D A C T E D]

Maybe I will reevaluate when they have the equivalent of 15 UK top 5 hits and a solo spinoff that serves album of the decade.
Maybe I will reevaluate when they have a "Buttons" and not a single that's the first thing DJ Mustard could find on his hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom