• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man....

Sept. 1 - Danganronpa AE
Sept. 8 - Project Mirai DX
Sept. 11 - Super Mario Maker
Sept. 15 - Senran Kagura 2
Sept. 29 - Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Oh, & Xseed said SK2's CDs comes with 60 tracks.

Vylash

multi-wall5.jpg

praise xseed

flohen95

Wish I had a 3DS but I can't justify buying one for just the two SK games. =\

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find more than that if you take your time to look around for a bit. There are some more or less complete game lists around.

If you don't find anything (which, again, I'd find kinda odd), get a used 2DS. Shouldn't be too expensive.

Demoskinos

So, scans are up for DOAX3.... :l

My body is ready for that 300$ CE.

wait where? :O

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find more than that if you take your time to look around for a bit. There are some more or less complete game lists around.

If you don't find anything (which, again, I'd find kinda odd), get a used 2DS. Shouldn't be too expensive.

I know a lot of people love them some Nintendo. I'm not one of those people and really the reason you buy Nintendo Hardware is to play the first party Nintendo titles.

flohen95

I know a lot of people love them some Nintendo. I'm not one of those people and really the reason you buy Nintendo Hardware is to play the first party Nintendo titles.

Apart from that being not entirely true (out of the 66 physical 3DS games that I own, 31 are not published by Nintendo, and that's also counting stuff like Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and Bravely Default in Nintendo's favour since they published those titles in the West), there's also that I don't think that it's really possible to categorically dismiss the entirety of Nintendo's first party output, which is done way too often.
But I don't really intend on dragging on this discussion in a fairly unrelated thread, so I'm just gonna leave it at that since you also seem pretty sure of your decision based on the tone of your response. And that's fair enough (and I do mean this. If I come off as agressive or condescending, blame it on my English skills (or the lack thereof)).

Vylash

nintendo handhelds are a different story, i have a ton of good 3ds games and the vast majority of them are 3rd party, you're really missing out

ShinMaruku

I bet on the vita we may get Homura or Asuka are dlc in DOAX3.

I also love how the overaction on doax3 on the main forum. I actually don't mind this topic is in community we get less bellends this way. :)

the tears in that thread are beautiful

(disclaimer : I never played any DOAX game, actually. Deep down I fear they aren't really fun)

What really fascinate me, in this kind of threads, is the tendancy of some forumers to gratuitously attack and mock other users when they think their belonging to the majority and the "right kind" of opinion will protect them. Tells you a lot about human nature and "progress", for those who believe in it.

ShinMaruku

(disclaimer : I never played any DOAX game, actually. Deep down I fear they aren't really fun)

What really fascinate me, in this kind of threads, is the tendancy of some forumers to gratuitously attack and mock other users when they think their belonging to the majority and the "right kind" of opinion will protect them. Tells you a lot about human nature and "progress", for those who believe in it.
That will always happen when you have judgementalt people who use 'rightoutsness' to cloak their judgement of people. They like to call themselves progressives but I think they are too blinded by ideology and are overreaching in their zeal of having 'power'.
I'm sure this will all pass when the movement of SJW burn themselves out.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

They aren't, IMO. They get boring real quick. The volleyball game sucked. I hope this incarnation on Team Ninja does a good job with like they did with DOA5.

Demoskinos

They aren't, IMO. They get boring real quick. The volleyball game sucked. I hope this incarnation on Team Ninja does a good job with like they did with DOA5.

I legitimately had fun with DOAX 2. I actually thought the volley ball was pretty fun. I can see why some might not like it but I thought it was great. Actually one of my most played 360 games of all time. My interest for it died though when I transferred over my data to my 120GB HDD on my 360 and somehow the DOAX 2 save I had worked so hard on got erased in the process. :(

ShinMaruku

I liked DOAX2 as well. If they solidify what they had from that and made the events more awesome the game should be good. This Team Ninja looks like the right sort of it.

ShinMaruku

May Murasaki's boobies bless thee on your birthday.

Kinda off topic but that US gamer thing about gaming needs to grow up is killing me. XD

Vylash

May Murasaki's boobies bless thee on your birthday.

Kinda off topic but that US gamer thing about gaming needs to grow up is killing me. XD

i'm shocked that article was about omega labyrinth and not deep crimson, we're long overdue for another dumb, whiny senran kagura article

Puruzi

Banned
i'm shocked that article was about omega labyrinth and not deep crimson, we're long overdue for another dumb, whiny senran kagura article

I'm going to get that game because of the article. Not to spite the writer, but because I genuinely had no idea about that game at all and a game where boobs grow sound totally great

Vylash

I'm going to get that game because of the article. Not to spite the writer, but because I genuinely had no idea about that game at all and a game where boobs grow sound totally great

i greatly dislike dungeon crawlers but i have no choice, the premise is too good

Demoskinos

Its funny articles like this just boost sales for these games. These writers would do more to damn these games by not paying them any mind tbh.

ShinMaruku

I think Senran Kagura is a known quantity and he's not comfortable attacking that. Also the devs give zero fucks like how Team Ninja gives zero fucks.

You have those who say "If it was not so silly I'd give it a shot, then they miss that outside of the craziness there is a story there. In Senran Kagura outside of the wakiness almost all the girls have to go through tragedy. Asuka,Miyabi ,Homura and Yumi have to learn that to be a Ninja in some part is suffering and having comarads to lean on.

Alfebit

Banned
Had to google what Omega Labyrinth was. So yeah, is this getting localized anytime? Not that I would ever buy it. Nope. Not at all.

Eolz

Happy birthday Vylash!

Yeah, SK is probably known by now. We'll maybe get a small article at release from the usual suspects, but even pocketgamer just said "it's what you'd expect".

Nattan

Such a nice community thread and nice people in it. I don't post that much in GAF, but I always like reading through threads like these. This thread alone has produced hours of enjoyment. Thanks a bunch!

Murasaki is the best girl.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Such a nice community thread and nice people in it. I don't post that much in GAF, but I always like reading through threads like these. This thread alone has produced hours of enjoyment. Thanks a bunch!

Welcome!

Happy belated birthday, Vylash.

And I'm not touching that omega labrynth thread with a ten foot pole.

looked through Vylah's post history and couldn't find anything banable. WTF?

The main forum thread about Omega Labyrinth is a mine field, the result is pretty apparent in this and the hyperdimension neptune thread. I don't exactly know what prompted some of these bans looking at the history but avoiding those threads is generally the best course of action, they're not worth it, especially when they start with an opinion piece "article" with borderline clickbait titles.

Puruzi

Banned
The main forum thread about Omega Labyrinth is a mine field, the result is pretty apparent in this and the hyperdimension neptune thread. I don't exactly know what prompted some of these bans looking at the history but avoiding those threads is generally the best course of action, they're not worth it, especially when they start with an opinion piece "article" with borderline clickbait titles.

I know, I made some posts in there and saw some other people banned. Just don't see why Vylash was. Oh well.

Welcome, and good taste

You are welcome here.

Top Bottom