• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Yeah, I just need to play a match with someone wearing them so I can order from Spyke. If anyone at all is able to do that within the next hour or so I'd be super grateful. My NNID is AzureSymphony for anyone who wants to send me a FR anyway.

I was going to rest up until Splatfest starts but I'll throw them on real quick and jump into a game with you. Look out for the FR.

NotLiquid

The Heavy Splatling, while having done wonders for me in Splat Zones, is not to good for me in Tower Control. Maybe it's because the nature of the weapon means it's more defensive. Perhaps I've just gotten unlucky.

Ozium

I'm gonna dip. GGs everyone.. Need to eat something before I hunker down for Splatfest...

Might play Ranked again before Splatfest if it's splat zones

Ahnez

My sister is playing now

I should do something useful
like actually studying
now..

I.. I love studying graph theory.. really.. I'm having fun here.. ;_;

Azure J

So, how do you want to do this? One time payment or some sort of royalty?

Edit: Maybe I should add a third squid. There's a lot of empty space next to the green one. Let me know if you want me too

I noticed you're missing a little personality on your stream. For just 3 easy payments of $13.37 this could be your stream.

LMAO. Funniest
(saddest)
part is I'd consider this for a late April Fools. :lol

Cool, thank you. It's getting very late here but I can stick around for another hour to hour and a half, after that I'll have to head to bed, no worries if you aren't able to play a round before then.

Wanna do a quick private lobby turf war? I'm fixing some things on my end but can set this up really quick.

I was going to rest up until Splatfest starts but I'll throw them on real quick and jump into a game with you. Look out for the FR.

Awesome, thank you for doing that. I can start working on levelling them up during the EU splatfest now and finally get some more Ink Saver Main.

Wanna do a quick private lobby turf war? I'm fixing some things on my end but can set this up really quick.
I just managed to get them from Saint Gregory, but thanks for offering to do that for me anyway. Oh and good luck with your stream, unfortunately you always start just before I need to sleep so I keep missing it :p

Azure J

Awesome, thank you for doing that. I can start working on levelling them up during the EU splatfest now and finally get some more Ink Saver Main.

I just managed to get them from Saint Gregory, but thanks for offering to do that for me anyway.

Oh ok. Anytime.

Curious though, do I have you in my friends list?

Geg

Haha, another case of a random I'm playing against completely walking by one of my beakons in his territory on Arowana Mall. How do you get to B rank and not know what to do about beakons?

Jims

Walked into a room with 2 Lv18 players. One named "Bubble" and one named "Bobble" sitting right next to each other, in that order.

Geg

I think I used Aerospray in ranked back in my first few matches as a C-. It was either the silver aerospray or the .52 because I remember hiding inside the splat zone and periodically sending Seekers out and thinking that was a cool strategy lmao

CO_Andy

Walked into a room with 2 Lv18 players. One named "Bubble" and one named "Bobble" sitting right next to each other, in that order.
I was in a random lobby once with a player named "Tony" directly followed by a player named "Chopper".

Ahnez

Um.. Someone knows how many new pieces of gear were added?

I got just ~6 until now.. but looks like there's way more

Heng

Range Blaster has Inkstrike, maybe he's talking about whatever custom version it's going to have
Yeah, I think the Custom blaster is going to have kraken. I could be wrong though. The current one has splash wall and ink strike, which I'm warming up to ink strike since I can use it to force the enemy to move away/closer to me.

Heng

So, how do you want to do this? One time payment or some sort of royalty?

Edit: Maybe I should add a third squid. There's a lot of empty space next to the green one. Let me know if you want me too
I noticed you're missing a little personality on your stream. For just 3 easy payments of $13.37 this could be your stream.
Lmao Red.

Azure, what kind of things do you have in mind? Anything related to Splatoon?

Hackworth

Still doing fucking terrible, like one win then six losses in a row.

Any private GAF rooms incoming? Like, everyone uses the brushes or whatever?
I'm Haxworth on miiverse so if anyone is organizing add me.

Matchmaking has been kind of bad since the update. It's probably just everyone jumping back in plus all the people holding out for 2.0.

Top Bottom