• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger Things |OT| Hey, you guys...it's our time. It's our time in here July 15th

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This is to reaction gifs what McDonald's is to burgers.

giphy.gif

I am going on vacation next week. Missing Xbox one x launch, Thor and stranger things.

Guess I'll save a lot of money on first two. I may have fit in some stranger things.

Rewatched the first season again. First episode had me worried because I remember it being a lot better than this 2nd viewing, so I thought my recollection of the rest of the show would get ruined. But then things start to pick up, and I think I enjoyed more than the first time. That's a quality of amazing shows. They hold up on repeated viewings and Stranger Things delivers in spades. Can't wait for season 2.

TitusTroy

1) earlier in the year I read an article stating that Netflix would be re-releasing Season 1 in HDR...anyone know when this might hit?...I thought they would have done it before Season 2 started up but it's still not available in HDR

2) anyone know what time Netflix unlocks their new content (USA)?...is it midnight (EST)?...3:00 AM (EST)?

Top Bottom