• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter VI |OT| VI is for VICTORY

Mena with the drip

NTozlrM.jpg

[Sigma]

If Punk loses this match, he has to play Mena. Mena is going to pick Blanka and that mostly likely will be a wrap for Punk unless he's found an answer with Cammy(his Juri isn't good enough). There's two things Punk haven't been able to over come thus far in this game and that's Mena's Blanka and a really good Marisa such as Big Bird. Because both those characters ruin Punk's biggest strength.

Last edited:
Tokido with the lead but it’s not over til it’s over, come on!

Edit
Damn, tired up. Kakeru not going out without a fight

Last edited:
Even my gf was squealing when she saw that

Shit is a historic Evo moment
Tokido further cements himself in the annals of FGC history

Edit
Ok, at least either Hitani or Mena going home.
I don’t like with of them and don’t want them to win Evo so this is nice. They can battle each other hahaahahah 😈

Last edited:

nbkicker

Im hoping for punk, would love to see a cammy win a event before capcom nerf her, deffently not wanting a blanka , jp or luke taking evo, dont mind a ken, or cammy

Last edited:
Fuck come on PUNK
LETS DONTHIS THING

Edit
Sad

Kens design - coast to coast corner carry, throw gives corner back from nearly anywhere. Convert off 1/2 your combos, BALANCED lol

Yes I’m salty. Lol

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Welp we are back to the worst case scenario for Punk. Maybe if I don't watch he'll win lol(doesn't really matter to me cuz I like both of them cats).

Last edited:

chriskun

Punk going to lose. Btw, does anyone else agree that this street fighter is pretty boring spectator wise compared to others. Its basically waiting for either player to DR or DI depending on the situation.

The ups and downs
This is EVO

Edit

Ok Punk gonna pull this off. Send Blanka back to Brazil. We need a hero.

Last edited:
Punk going to lose. Btw, does anyone else agree that this street fighter is pretty boring spectator wise compared to others. Its basically waiting for either player to DR or DI depending on the situation.
In general, I agree(though this is hype as hell right now), but it's like that with every season one of modern Street Fighter.

[Sigma]

No I do not even in the slightest.

Top Bottom