• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Test: Bricked! [Tested.com Star Wars Lego Build Video Series]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have loved it if they had to weight the lego in the dark. Things would have probably gone preeettty bad for norm though.

Another fun challenge. Arms must be crossed the whole eps aka left hand is on right side, right hand is on left side.

You only avoid sorting if you're deliberately looking to make a build longer or more challenging. It's no coincidence that Norm took the lead right after Will stopped sorting.

You only avoid sorting if you're deliberately looking to make a build longer or more challenging. It's no coincidence that Norm took the lead right after Will stopped sorting.

He also took the lead without sorting.

I couldn't resist myself FRIDAYS EPISODE WAS BULLSHIT. Fucking conspiracy against team norm.

No_Style

It's like a Top Gear race up in here.

They should have Drew come in with a white lab coat and hand them the challenges.

Majine

Banned
He also took the lead without sorting.

I couldn't resist myself FRIDAYS EPISODE WAS BULLSHIT. Fucking conspiracy against team norm.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of it.
I just wanted them to get back to the sets, regardless of the craziness. Also a challenge clearly in favor of Will. What were you thinking, Vinny?

I just wanted them to get back to the sets, regardless of the craziness. Also a challenge clearly in favor of Will. What were you thinking, Vinny?

He got 30 minutes of free building while norm opened up the sets and mixed the bags, I got frustrated just watching it

Chuck

Still without luck
Holy shit, my challenge idea nearly came true, minus the night vision. :p

Like a whole episode where they only have a tiny flashlights in the dark with the lights in the room off, and they would have to build while we watch in night vision (if possible).

mrklaw

MrArseFace

did I miss an episode? What happened on Friday? I remember Will spending nearly an episode sorting, and Norm not bothering with sorting when he finally got to open new bags.

Majine

Banned
did I miss an episode? What happened on Friday? I remember Will spending nearly an episode sorting, and Norm not bothering with sorting when he finally got to open new bags.

It's this weeks friday episode, not last week. Hence the spoilertags.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's this weeks friday episode, not last week. Hence the spoilertags.

oh what? I read the spoilers because I assumed it was just to protect people that hadn't seen it yet - not realising that nobody had seen it yet :/

Can we not discuss future episodes, just a tad unfair to 'everyone that doesn't work with whiskey media'

Aaron

People are cheating and watching episodes early. If they're going to do that, I wish they just wouldn't mention it at all.

They haven't uploaded that far yet (or they made sure we can't watch it).

Yes, I'm one of those guys that peeked at christmas gift as a kid.

I don't think they made it that far yet - as Will is ill (at least that is what I garnered from the podcast). Also, looking at Giant Bomb#s TNT it looked like Ryan was getting sick too (he left during TNT). The whole of Whiskey could be down next week at this rate :/

Not only building something else, but sorting for the other person by getting rid of your own pieces.

He didn't really get anything done, so that pile is still a mess at the start of the next episode when Will has to build his set. That episode was still a complete waste for Norm, though.

willsmith

I don't think they made it that far yet - as Will is ill (at least that is what I garnered from the podcast). Also, looking at Giant Bomb#s TNT it looked like Ryan was getting sick too (he left during TNT). The whole of Whiskey could be down next week at this rate :/

You guys are caught up with us now. I've been out sick all week, so Monday's episode will have to be live, if we have one at all.

Best episode yet!

willfacesmall.png

Yeah I think it's a bit bogus. Would have been more fair if the boxes were already opened and the pieces from both sets mixed up beforehand.

kingocfs

From what I could tell, Norm was really starting to pull away big time, so I think this was a necessary evil. I mean, even with this "reward," I think Norm will have a significant lead, considering Will has more pieces on that extra set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom