• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

obvious musing

i figure we should hear about next weeks schedule sometime this week wrt Parasyte's slot.

TV Guide shows a dummy schedule at the moment

Raxus

That explains it. Makes the transition to OPM in the repeat slot a little smoother.

Taking bets on what the rerun will be next week. I hope it is Beware the Batman.

It's going to be DBZ.

My theory for the week after Parasyte ends is that they simply show 2 episodes of Dragon Ball Z Kai for that week. Pretty sure it isn't the first time they've done that when there was an extra slot that couldn't be filled with a new show.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
My theory for the week after Parasyte ends is that they simply show 2 episodes of Dragon Ball Z Kai for that week. Pretty sure it isn't the first time they've done that when there was an extra slot that couldn't be filled with a new show.

Space Dandy Season 2

Jarate

Banned
Me when someone disses Ping Pong

U1sZoNu.gif

Seda

DRAGON BALL Z KAI ADULT SWIM 11:30 PM 1,389 0.6
ONE-PUNCH MAN ADULT SWIM 12:00 AM 1,330 0.6
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM:I.B.O. ADULT SWIM 12:30 AM 1,054 0.5
HUNTER X HUNTER ADULT SWIM 1:00 AM 973 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN ADULT SWIM 1:30 AM 862 0.4
ONE PIECE ADULT SWIM 2:00 AM 750 0.4
PARASYTE- THE MAXIM ADULT SWIM 2:30 AM 664 0.3

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So does IBO have a reputation as a bad show? Because it's starting to feel like it's just a bad show.

Moaradin

It's generally liked. Even with its flaws I still think it's pretty decent as a whole. We are definitely in the low point of the series and I think it gets back on track afterwards.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's been a rather mixed bag, though I will say some bad episodes have been enjoyable to watch, like the one from two weeks ago with the WUT'S A FUNERAL and HEY DID YOU KNOW DEATH MAKES US HORNY stuff.

I'd say so far, I'm still glad I'm watching it, but there's nothing that'd make me want it to take the rerun slot.

Seda

So does IBO have a reputation as a bad show? Because it's starting to feel like it's just a bad show.

From the Gundam fans I know and chat with outside of this thread/NeoGAF, what I gathered is that it showed promise early but faltered late - but still better than the likes of Gundam 00 on the whole.

Seems like that's kinda true, although it faltered sooner than "late".

Mizerman

I wouldn't say that IBO is a "bad show" per se. It's got the positives and negatives, but it's the negatives that stand out more at the moment.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm currently watching the last part of Gundam AGE as I write this. It makes IBO look like the greatest anime in human history by comparison.

I'm also watching Build Fighters Try and Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar. Both of the other two make Try look like the greatest accomplishment in the entirety of the cosmos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom