• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's my birthday today! Pictures and gifs, lay them on me! :p

Man, it doesn't feel like I'm 23 now...
Don't get used to feeling spry youngblood....happy birthday and shit...
6mMJz.gif

caliph95

Exactly. Paired with Ivy's ultra feminist world view is a great contrast to Harley. Ivy bends to no man.
Yeah he best character besides BTAS is her parallel to someone recovering from a abusive relationship

Though I won't call ivy ultra feminist, more like a lesbian/bi ultra hippy who hates humanity

Yeah he best character besides BTAS is her parallel to someone recovering from a abusive relationship

Though I won't call ivy ultra feminist, more like a lesbian/bi ultra hippy who hates humanity
That description makes more sense. I honestly just thought she hated men, not that that equates to feminism.

caliph95

Am I the youngest here
That description makes more sense. I honestly just thought she hated men, not that that equates to feminism.
I feel like that's a depending on writer thing and her powers working on men or she uses it on usually. Though it she work on some women too

But could be wrong

Xe4

Banned
No GIF for you, but happy birthday RampagingSoul. Happy birthday to everyone who's had one recenrly, in fact.

Lotta August birthdays in this thread : )

Tenumi

Banned
No GIF for you, but happy birthday RampagingSoul. Happy birthday to everyone who's had one recenrly, in fact.

Lotta August birthdays in this thread : )

And to think, we've still got almost 2 full weeks left of August. Lotsa room for more birthdays. I bet there's at least 1 next week...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Happy birthday, RampagingSoul.

Since I'm a year older than you, you shall refer to me as senpai.
And you have to wear the Official ToonamiGAF Birthday Hat of Celebration.

Since I'm a decade older than both of you you should call me old man while doing an insulting gesture.

Unfortunately I'm not old enough yet to be Oda Old Man Strong either.

Regiruler

I've put a jojo reference in my philosophy paper.

It actually works in context.

You know what, if you're morbidly curious
These principles dictate the stream of thoughts, as one thought has to have a type of progression to the next (14). However, with effort, humans can create an entirely arbitrary association of ideas. For example, I can internalize an association between the word ”enumerate" and the color orange, despite no previous association existing. A similar process is already performed in creative works: in the manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, supernatural powers called ”Stands" are named after the Major Arcana and a color (e.g. ”Hierophant Green" or ”Hermit Purple") despite no association between the named Arcana and that color existing within the Tarot game or Tarot divination.

cntr

Banned
To be fair, it's too late for Yorknew and too early for Greed Island, Jojo just got started, Lupin is too episodic, and AoT and GItS are both reruns. So the only other options they could've had for the marathon were...Resurrection F or Tokyo Ghoul.

So.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
That fan made DBZ fighting game just added Buu and since it's made using Mugen they have created like a hundred different Buu transformations depending on who he eats. This includes characters not even in DBZ like a Buu x Morrigan from Dark Stalkers. There is even Dio Buu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom