• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bobobo would make for a hilarious "wut is this i don't even" group watch.

...also crap, did I miss the SNES mini preorder from Best Buy?!

cntr

Banned
tumblr_ngyd8f7blu1tmo8ns7q.gif

bigkrev

Disturbing lack of Knack 2 in these plan to purchase lists /s

My rest of year game puchasing list:

August:
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Madden 17
Everybody's Golf
Yakuza Kiwami
Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Waiting for a sale: Mario x Rabbids

September:
Metroid Samus Returns
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Danganronpa V3
Cuphead
MAYBE: Fifa on Switch

October:
WWE 2K18 (Switch version)
Super Mario Odyssey
SNES Classic (currently have an Amazon UK preorder)
MAYBE: Mordor Shadow of War (was a no-brainer till the microtransaction BS), Fire Emblem Musou

November:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Black Friday sale)
Vampyr

Too many fucking games, I'm only 15 hours into Persona 5, I haven't started FF15 from last year, ect

Ooooookay

Didn't know there's a datinggaf, probably cause I have nothing to post
Yeah it's...um...not for shy people. I think my main gripe with certain people on their is that they expect me to turn on a dime and act how they want me to act and get pissed at me when I'm not dating like once a week or some shit.

Morlas

eh i don't have an SO, but in my opinion dating is something that's between you and the other person and what other people say about the way you do it doesn't really matter
just don't be an asshole

eh i don't have an SO, but in my opinion dating is something that's between you and the other person and what other people say about the way you do it doesn't really matter
just don't be an asshole
I'm not an asshole, but I don't exactly attract what I want. Doesn't help that I'm just socially oblivious.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Given that I end up reviewing about 100 games in a given year, yea, no many opportunities to play outside that range.

Morlas

I'm not an asshole, but I don't exactly attract what I want. Doesn't help that I'm just socially oblivious.

oh i didn't mean to imply you were and i can understand, i'm pretty bad at the signals myself, like if a girl was flirting with me i wouldn't notice unless she told me to my face lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom