• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I know there are Haikyu fans in here, apparently Sentai announced it'll be getting a dub.

DDr_FE71_VYAE-ry_E.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
when is the FLCL panel happening again?
Tomorrow at 3 p.m. Pacific. No idea if the panel will be streamed or when the trailer will be officially uploaded online.

Also totally okay with getting a 2nd rerun slot, especially if they keep it.

caliph95

Code:
[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0ea8490d87e6a33684153587a70c8359/tumblr_nkcnd3OWw41rs4yfmo1_500.gif[/IMG]
But he's a guy

So is anyone here at Anime Expo? if so, find this man shake him violently and tell him "G-Gundam Sequel and HD Blu Ray release for america!!"

I would've seriously planned for it and gone this if I wasn't fucking lied to by so called friends. they just had a kid not 8 1/2 months ago and told me nearing the beginning of the year they weren't going this year because they wanted to save for a new place, kid stuff etc. so seeing as only 1 person of our group was definitely going (he always does) I didn't plan a trip or save any money aside.

And now I find them on Facebook posting about how their having a great time at fucking Anime Expo!! Fuck people, next year I'm saving and just going to go by myself and not tell anyone.

cntr

Banned
Viz has technically already announced a Part 4 dub.

Given that Part 1 and 2 didn't get their BD release release until the Toonami run was over, I bet Part 3 and 4 are being planned for a Toonami premier, and're going to get disc releases later, like HxH.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Viz has technically already announced a Part 4 dub.

Given that Part 1 and 2 didn't get their BD release release until its Toonami run was over, I bet Part 3 and 4 are being planned for a Toonami premier, and're going to get disc releases later like HxH.
On the one hand, that gives me more time to work out my budget to get the LE releases.

......but uggghhh I hope that doesn't mean I gotta wait until 2019 to get a Part 4 Blu-Ray.

Funimation's panel is tonight. I'm kind of hoping they announce some license pick up for shows that haven't got localized yet like Kuroko's no Basket, Konosuba, and Re:Zero.

cntr

Banned
Given that Part 5'll probably come out late this year or early next year, we'll probably catch up to the Japanese release...right around the time Part 6 would start, I think.

(Assuming Toonami would run Part 3, 4, and 5 pretty much back to back.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Funimation's panel is tonight. I'm kind of hoping they announce some license pick up for shows that haven't got localized yet like Kuroko's no Basket, Konosuba, and Re:Zero.
Looks like this'll be live streamed & starts at 5:30 p.m. PT. I can probably keep an eye on this to see if they shows they acquire could fit on Toonami.

Edit: Looks like Viz announced the "Fullmetal Edition" of the FMA manga:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Fullmetal Edition is a fully remastered version of the manga with an updated translation and new lettering. The version will also include all the original color pages, and will feature large-trim archival-quality paper, new character sketches, and new color art from Arakawa. The books will be hardcover. Viz Media will begin releasing the new version in May 2018.

Grexeno

Also, VIZ is teasing something big for the Jojo panel.
I don't know what they could announce that would classify as "big" that hasn't already been announced.

There are only 3 possibilities:

1. Part 3 to Toonami (highly likely)
2. Part 5 anime (no)
3. A faster release schedule for the JoJoniums/Part 4 manga release details (maybe)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That Little Witch Academia PS4 game reminds me I should watch that TV series.

Also, I thought it over & instead of a Jojo or One Piece fighter in the style of DB FighterZ, gimme a flat-out Shonen Jump crossover fighter in that style so we can have other franchises like HxH included. Heck, you got a decent amount from J-Stars Victory Vs. you could work in (though maybe swap out some characters & make some support like Hisoka playable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom