• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Remember when Neal Adams made a Batman comic book about the expanding earth conspiracy, and also while high on LSD?

Then you should probably read the manga too so you can be baffled and cringed!
People thought ASBAR was insane hasn't seen Batman Odyssey

cntr

Banned
well, why not just skip ahead and read mha and jojo instead of watching tokyo ghoul

i question the logic here

well, why not just skip ahead and read mha and jojo instead of watching tokyo ghoul

i question the logic here
Cause I don't always feel like reading. I don't always make the most logical decisions either. TG is at least...comical and I wanted to see what you guys have been bitching about endlessly. I survived School Days, Tokyo Ghoul can't harm me.

cntr

Banned
Pssh.

You should buy 6 computer monitors, and then play Cross Ange, Tokyo Ghoul, Tenchi Muyo GXP, Akame ga Kill, and SEED Destiny simultaneously on each.

That's the true ironman challenge.

I really like how Bruce ends up a bitter broken down mess of a person in Batman Beyond. I do however feel him basically turning his back on Barb and Dick is almost out of character. I always figured his greatest fear was not being able to protect the people he cared about.

Also, Space Dandy collection coming out soon.

DDs_Wwbi_UMAATI2_V.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Took them long enough to combine both Space Dandy seasons, I just wonder how much it'll cost.

Feels like half the reason I want to buy anime on BD is to introduce the series to my friend, despite the fact he can probably watch it on Netflix.

The Gundam 00 movie on loop, then. Or AGE.
I have that shitty movie on blue ray. I have seen it once and never again. If I'm condemning it its trash. Also out of curiosity have the people complaining about Tokyo Ghoul not see Elfen Lied?

Seda

Probably because of Anime Expo.

Does Sunrise have an Anime Expo panel thing? Was a home BD/DVD set announced too? Just a standalone dub-on-tv announcement 12+ weeks in advance is weirdly early.

If it was a Toonami-made announcement and not a licensor-made announcement, you'd think Toonami would announce AoT's replacement first and keep Gundam for later. I mean this isn't that important but enough to make me wonder just a little bit.

Posting this again for no reason.

37Temi8.png

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Willing to bet that Jojo is the AoT Season 2 replacement, I know it is the obvious bet, but it has to be the right one.

Grexeno

Does Sunrise have an Anime Expo panel thing? Was a home BD/DVD set announced too? Just a standalone dub-on-tv announcement 12+ weeks in advance is weirdly early.

If it was a Toonami-made announcement and not a licensor-made announcement, you'd think Toonami would announce AoT's replacement first and keep Gundam for later. I mean this isn't that important but enough to make me wonder just a little bit.

Posting this again for no reason.

37Temi8.png
If I had to guess it's a Parasyte-esque situation.

Got quite a bit of news to catch up to tonight but I just wanted to say right now that I'm interested in the reactions IBO Season 2 generates over here.

cntr

Banned
They should get some real giant robot shows then. Or, I should say, they should get some super giant robot shows.

Real sux.

Seda

I'm playing an early copy of Final Fantasy XII remaster.

I forgot how great Steve Blum does for BaGamnon (green Bangaa headhunter targeting Balthier)

You guys are actually going to watch?

Wait... what?

Huh?

OH SHIT! I FORGOT IT WAS THE ATTACK ON TITAN MARATHON!

I thought they replaced Jack with re-runs of Season 2 for a second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom