• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Yare yare daze

tumblr_n3vn5oDIIE1qi0f9no1_500.gif

Raxus

So we're 2 for 2 in our predictions. All we need now is for My Hero Academia to join the ranks.

We will have to wait some time for that. JoJo is 50 episodes and that just leaves the newly minted Lupin to be the next to rotate out. FLCL 2 is looming over the horizon too. I assume MHA may be next in the rotation but it is going to be some time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We will have to wait some time for that. JoJo is 50 episodes and that just leaves the newly minted Lupin to be the next to rotate out. FLCL 2 is looming over the horizon too. I assume MHA may be next in the rotation but it is going to be some time.
This is assuming they run Jojo all in one go, though.

Raxus

Never before have been so happy that there has been kind of a draught of good anime to show on the block. We need to go through this backlog.

Ushio and Tora
MHA S1 and S2 (and sure to be S3)
JoJo Part 4
AoT S3
etc.

Never before have been so happy that there has been kind of a draught of good anime to show on the block. We need to go through this backlog.

Ushio and Tora
MHA S1 and S2 (and sure to be S3)
JoJo Part 4
AoT S3
etc.

OPM S2 and Mob Psycho as well. We hopefully have some good shit on the horizon. As well as some inevitable not so good shit like Tokyo Ghoul

Why did they keep Ymir and Christa and Connie for that matter at Utgard castle after they confirmed the info? None of them have ODM gear. I know it's for "plot reasons" but it doesn't make sense in-universe. Time for more Attack on Titan.

Raxus

Going back to JoJo. It seems we have the same cast for the 3 episodes of previews which has most of the cast minus one huge exception.

And yes, the punch rush sound effects are still in.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Going back to JoJo. It seems we have the same cast for the 3 episodes of previews which has most of the cast minus one huge exception.

And yes, the punch rush sound effects are still in.

How would they not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom