• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Cool. Hope it holds up on rewatch in a weekly format.
Also, I watched SDC as a group watch with some friends, and it worked much better than it did than when I watched alone, especially the early weaker sections.

I mean, look at how much more fun Phantom Blood was in the Toonami watch!

Moaradin

Also, I watched SDC as a group watch with some friends, and it worked much better than it did than when I watched alone, especially the early weaker sections.

I mean, look at how much more fun Phantom Blood was in the Toonami watch!

That's what I'm also hoping, but it's the weekly format that's a little worrying. There are some pretty slow sections.

I'm sure it will be pretty fun in the long haul, and the closer we are to Part 4, the better :p

cntr

Banned
did you guys notice, when they were on the tower and before Ymir revealed herself as a Titan, Bertholdt and Reiner were about to bite their hands?

That's what I'm also hoping, but it's the weekly format that's a little worrying. There are some pretty slow sections.

I'm sure it will be pretty fun in the long haul, and the closer we are to Part 4, the better :p
Yeah, that's going to be a bit of a pain, but the group watch will probably make up for it.

Also, we've had worse. :p

cntr

Banned
If the Armored and Colossal Titan reveal isn't a Best Moment nomination this year, why, I'll eat my fleshy hat.

Puruzi

Banned
man this is the first time i'm really listening to the dub and holy shit am I glad I watched this subbed

eren's voice is fucking garbage holy shit

Raxus

man this is the first time i'm really listening to the dub and holy shit am I glad I watched this subbed

eren's voice is fucking garbage holy shit

It is a shame since so many do good work but angry/titan Eren makes you want to rip your ears off.

Puruzi

Banned
It is a shame since so many do good work but angry/titan Eren makes you want to rip your ears off.

seriously I don't mind the others but right now i'm actually fucking laughing during this fight scene

his voice is so bad that it's hilarious

Raxus

Aaaaand she's wet.

Y88sPTY.gif

There is a chance they'll redub this. They have to, considering Reiner mentioning "Annie" in s2ep6 when he's supposed to play into the facade that she's still only the "Female Titan"

Raxus

I forgot Jean was in this season. Guy has been MIA since the premiere and even then this is the only appearance I thiink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom