• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Going back to JoJo. It seems we have the same cast for the 3 episodes of previews which has most of the cast minus one huge exception.

And yes, the punch rush sound effects are still in.
I think they got everyone from the test dub back.

Raxus

So they're keeping it Muda & not Useless in the dub?

No clue since we don't see that (I believe) until past when the test dub airs. That being said I think Muda will still be translated to useless since it is Dio saying it.

I am REALLY dodging around spoilers discussing this however.

Neoxon

Here's the real question, who's voicing Star Platinum? Matthew Mercer (to match Jotaro) or Patrick Seitz (like the test dub)?

Raxus

It is strange. The way Ymir worded her promise in the flashback it sounds like she was half admitting to Krista/Historia that she was a Titan and she just didn't pick up on the hint.

cntr

Banned
Re: My Hero Academia and Mob Psycho 100.

Given the likely ending point for S2, I suspect MHA S3 isn't that far off. So I could see Toonami capitalizing on that and running it next year, not this year, especially since Funimation seems to be using MHA to sell their streaming service at the moment.

And since IBO S2 is replacing Tokyo Ghoul, I'd bet on Mob replacing Lupin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom