• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Crocus.gif

Eren is such a liability tbh. This is like the second time he's been kidnapped. Ought to put a leash on that guy. Time for another episode.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 24 - Clash! Frieza vs. Goku: This Is the Result of My Training!
8:30 - Samurai Jack - 54 - XCIII
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 24 - Clash! Frieza vs. Goku: This Is the Result of My Training!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 123 - The Seal is Released!? Gohan's Kamehameha of Resistance
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 35 - Children
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 1 - New Surge
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 57 - Initiative × And × Law
2:00 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 3 - 0.2% Chance of Survival
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 164 - Danger! Sage Mode Limit Reached
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 21 - ERASER
3:30 - Samurai Jack - 54 - XCIII

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yo whaaaaaaat, we got IBO S2 AND JOJO confirmed?

So glad it's finally official, Part 3 is going to be such a great group watch.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Even though I personally prefer Parts 7, 4, & 2, you guys are still in for a treat with Part 3.
oh man, I sure hope this puts us closer to Part 4 airing sometime in 2018 or 2019. God, I hope Viz announces at least a few voices for the dub.

Neoxon

oh man, I sure hope this puts us closer to Part 4 airing sometime in 2018 or 2019. God, I hope Viz announces at least a few voices for the dub.
We already have two of them.

Sam Riegel would be a great choice as Josuke's English VA.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So someone mentioned they're keeping b the Japanese VA's for the Stands are being kept. Is that true? Also do they just record the
oraoraoraora
thing once and loop and repeat it for the entire show run?

So instead of watching AOT last night, I brought Rochard on steam for a dollar.

I hope the game is gonna wow me in the second half, because if not, I wouldn't recommend it even for a dollar. Imagine the most banal side scrolling shooter you can, mixed with some genuinely baffling dialogue, and you have Rochard. Also, so far the story appears to be about Native Americans somehow traveling through space on asteroids...

Also to my genuine surprise, despite the main character being ostensibly a space trucker/miner, the game does not make any pun jokes with the main character's last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom