• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Little Witch Academia PS4 game reminds me I should watch that TV series.

Also, I thought it over & instead of a Jojo or One Piece fighter in the style of DB FighterZ, gimme a flat-out Shonen Jump crossover fighter in that style so we can have other franchises like HxH included. Heck, you got a decent amount from J-Stars Victory Vs. you could work in (though maybe swap out some characters & make some support like Hisoka playable).

Jump Ultimate Stars is the closest you'll get to that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jump Ultimate Stars is the closest you'll get to that.
It's a bummer they never made a sequel to this, the whole system with mixing & matching panels on the bottom was great & made it so a ton of characters could be included, even if they were just support.

Heck, make a new one that could be localized considering Namco pretty much has the gaming rights to a majority of Shonen Jump titles & they're more likely to bring it over now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, celebrate America's independence with walls and horrifying man-eating monsters. Also, Attack on Titan will be on TV.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 23 - Earth! Gohan! Both on the Ropes! Hurry and Get Here, Goku!!
11:00 - Attack on Titan - 26 - Beast Titan
11:30 - Attack on Titan - 27 - I'm Home
12:00 - Attack on Titan - 28 - Southwestward
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 29 - Soldier
1:00 - Attack on Titan - 30 - Historia
1:30 - Attack on Titan - 31 - Warrior
2:00 - Attack on Titan - 32 - Close Combat
2:30 - Attack on Titan - 33 - The Hunters
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 34 - Opening

I'll probably watch one or two episodes, but then I'll play some games.

BTW, the high-low chaos system/morality system in Dishonored 1 and 2 is so terrible. I mean I think most morality systems are bad, but the one in the Dishonored series doesn't match that universe at all.

caliph95

4W6a7sg.gif

If anybody wants to buy some anime Rightstuf is throwing a store wide sale. I bought about 18 volumes of Berserk and 3 volumes of Hunter x Hunter.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I was so distracted by getting gold relics on Crash 3 I forgot to notice the Funimation panel was going on.

Flesh flesh flesh flesh flesh. Why doesn't he just eat a fucking homeless person? Why did that doctor even save this fucking kid in the first place? I'm going to stab myself...for edge reasons.

cntr

Banned
Edgy Batman got really stupid, tbh. Go watch The Brave and the Bold for good Batman.

Flesh flesh flesh flesh flesh. Why doesn't he just eat a fucking homeless person? Why did that doctor even save this fucking kid in the first place? I'm going to stab myself...for edge reasons.
Why're you watching it instead of reading the manga?

Outside of Simuldubs, Funimation only announced two new dubs for home video release: D.Grayman Season 3 and Testament of Sister New Devil.

Your Name will be out on video later this year.

cntr

Banned
Remember when Neal Adams made a Batman comic book about the expanding earth conspiracy, and also while high on LSD?

I must suffer for my sins. This is needlessly cringe worthy edge.
Then you should probably read the manga too so you can be baffled and cringed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom