• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

It took me several days but I finally listened to the podcast where you guys ranked all the shows on New Toonami. FWIW, its usually good to have an odd number of "judges" to prevent ties. I'm not going to talk about any individual show or where you ranked it. Some arguments I agreed with and some I didn't. Overall I think y'all did a fine enough job. Do know someone actually took the time to listen to all of that :p

Appreciate it. My friend recommend I try a dating site dedicated to "geeks", so maybe that might net me some results. I can usually do fine when the conversation gets going, it's actually getting it started that's the problem for me since sometimes I can't get a read on "is this person going to care/know about stuff I like? I don't want to bug them if they don't..."

"WELL, WE'VE GOT NOTHING ELSE, TIME TO RERUN GXP."

I do wonder what else they have planned for the rerun slot, like after AoT2."

I always a little wary of specialty dating sites but I wish you luck :)

Raxus

oh yeah im going to miss the next two weeks

Ok.

PANIC!!!!!!!!

40wQVj.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I always a little wary of specialty dating sites but I wish you luck :)
Thank you, I really do appreciate any support I get since I try not to bring personal stuff here since everyone probably has their own stuff to deal with & this is one of the few places/things that is something I look forward to because of how enjoyable it is, even when we do something like hate watch Tokyo Ghoul, so I'd rather not try to bring it down with real world stuff.

Meanwhile, one of these days, I should ask about what shows I should check out on Crunchyroll since there's so many & there's a few I kind of recognize, yet don't know if it's actually good. I have some shows in my queue like Anohana, Kiznaiver, Gamers!, Humanity Has Declined, Kimi ni Todoke, Polar Bear Cafe, Ping Pong (because Jarate), Silver Spoon, & a few others.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I need to really be in the right mood for Anohana since I fully know it's an emotional roller coaster. Same goes for Grave of the Fireflies. I was reminded of it via Mother's Basement's latest video.

Ya know, now that I think about it, what was some of the more emotional moments on Toonami that we had? I guess Gurren Lagann could count, though most of us already knew about it.

Raxus

Not counting reruns. Casshern Sins, Space Dandy's Scarlett episode, I really like AoT2 with Ymir and Historia's whole deal. We are going to get some real big feels coming up as well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, the Scarlett episode since it was one of the few times we WANTED our characters to get together. The QT one might also count.

I guess I'll throw in Jonathan's & Caesar's deaths.

The ones I'm guessing you want besides the ones that appeared in xenoverse are probably too new

I hope at least one Zamasu is in there
I don't care about what's in Xenoverse. DBZF looks a thousand times better.
Goku Black and Zamasu better be in there and they better have an assist attack where they hug each other after it's done. That exact comment can be aimed at Caulifla and Kale.

Morlas

Goku Black and Zamasu better be in there and they better have an assist attack where they hug each other after it's done. That exact comment can be aimed at Caulifla and Kale.

yes caulifla and kale have to be in it eventually at least.

caliph95

They better have team Zamasu

I'm saying if it's not in xenoverse it's probably too new for the game especially with that game and dlc so nothing from the latest arc

So no
kale and cauliflower
unless dlc we would be luck to have the
wolf brothers who had their
powers and fighting style revealed early

Probably better to continue in the dbz thread

As I mentioned in the other thread there's secretly a bunch of shitty DTV Batman Movies. Some I've even forgotten about.

i mean, yeah, they've got that Mystery of the Batwoman thing and probably some other stuff too but it just feels kinda....weird for them to be adult-ing up all this stuff in real creepy ways?

also people should talk about how Batman & Mr. Freeze Sub Zero is awesome more often

Grexeno

Turns out being on Cartoon Network kept the perverted whims of guys like Timm and Tartakovsky from getting into their shows for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom