• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was supposed to be home now... I'm still sitting on the runway in Baltimore with no time table of when we'll be able to take off if we even will tonight

daveo42

Banned
So I was supposed to be home now... I'm still sitting on the runway in Baltimore with no time table of when we'll be able to take off if we even will tonight

Something wrong with the plane itself or still taxiing? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter depending on how long you've been waiting. Hopefully you'll be in the air soon enough.

Edit: Missed the other post. Delays really suck but not too much you can do about it.

Something wrong with the plane itself or still taxiing? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter depending on how long you've been waiting. Hopefully you'll be in the air soon enough.

Edit: Missed the other post. Delays really suck but not too much you can do about it.

Based on Twitter it seems to be weather

Plane came from a military base and they forgot to search it per tsa regulations so they had to unboard and reboard us, during that time the big storm came aka fml

The trip to momocon was excellent, apparently god didn't want it to end lol

daveo42

Banned
Plane came from a military base and they forgot to search it per tsa regulations so they had to unboard and reboard us, during that time the big storm came aka fml

The trip to momocon was excellent, apparently god didn't want it to end lol

Yeah, the weather is bad, but the bolded is horrible considering the role the TSA played in it. National safety my ass.

Crocodile

Bass' Bizzare Adventure

Yare-Yare-Daze-994x469.png

So because of the tsa shenanigans we have to rebook at the ticket counter and be rechecked at security. This is even worse then the time the pilot didn't show up and I got delayed a day and a half to re fly

So depite it being a southwest/tsa muck up that caused the initial delay, my flight was canceled due to weather so all they're offering is a rescheduled flight with a "call and leave a complaint sorry". So they rescheduled me for 12:40am tonight/early tomorrow morning so I go back through security, get in the customer service line to get my seat assignment/letter thing... And they cancel the 12:40am flight

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Baltimore, I wish I was still in Atlanta I have at least 3 different places I could go to crash in an emergency

Can you get them to transfer the ticket to Amtrak? Take that up to Penn, go over to Grand Central and take the MetroNorth up to you.

Maryland? Eww. Why, god? Why?

The only flights to atlanta from hartford and vice versa redirect either through baltimore or tampa fl...

Can you get them to transfer the ticket to Amtrak? Take that up to Penn, go over to Grand Central and take the MetroNorth up to you.

I'm gonna see if I can take a flight to providence and rent a car to ct. Will just pick up my car from hartford tuesday afternoon

Edit: flying to providence, gonna rent a car to get to hartford then drive home. Sorry to clutter the thread with me trying to leave momocon

BBboy20

anytime during the day is fine with me, im still on break until summer school starts

is chuck your mii or your Nintendo Networ ID name cause we need the NNID
Oh. Ok, yes, it's BBboy20 though now I'm uncertain what my in-game name is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom