• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

RagnarokX

Kurapika's like "Fucking Chrollo is like my sole motivation life and this sounds like something super important regarding that but... naaaaaaaaah!"

So, if I have this straight, since Chrollo can't use Nen, and therefore can't use Neon's Nen, she can't user her Nen either.

Chrollo's ability straight up steals nen abilities. As long as he has it, they can't use it. So she wasn't able to use it during the back half of York New City Arc either, but she just didn't have an opportunity to try it.

NOOO, Bisky!

You were supposed to let Gon show the results of your training off to Killua!

DJ5p5TdVYAAQKm0.jpg
DJ5qO9DVoAA6fXT.jpg

The problem with The Lost Odyssey is there is 3 (kinda 4) main plot threads, and none of them are handled well.

Which is a shame, because the actual gameplay is much more focused than in 4.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*cautiously optimistic that Togashi holds true to his claim that he'll be back before 2018*

Seda

The problem with The Lost Odyssey is there is 3 (kinda 4) main plot threads, and none of them are handled well.

Which is a shame, because the actual gameplay is much more focused than in 4.

Lost Odyssey has an absolutely terrible ending that undermines all the thematic elements of the game.

I know you are talking Uncharted

Top Bottom