• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

oXVEHMo.png
Hmmmm....

Morlas

what DeMarco doesn't tell us is that Tokyo Ghoul is just a season of one piece that got produced when the animators were exposed to pyschadelic mushrooms on a nature hike one day

Man God

Non-Canon Member
what DeMarco doesn't tell us is that Tokyo Ghoul is just a season of one piece that got produced when the animators were exposed to pyschadelic mushrooms on a nature hike one day

It is more realistically the worst filler season of Bleach.

cntr

Banned
You know, after reading the stuff ArchedThunder says about Super and what Toei does in general, they actually seem to be a decent company that treats its employees well, and most of the fuckery we see is actually caused by production committees.

But Pierrot, I don't know what the hell's going on with them.

cntr

Banned
Oh and I forgot to say earlier, but the cheesy "For the hunters shall become the hunted!" line in the IBO promo makes me laugh, since I recognize that voice from the Hunter x Hunter dub

bigkrev

I'm a week behind because I had a bachelor party last weekend.
And, of course, FIOS is crapping out on me, as I can't access Adult Swim or any other A-C channels in On Demand right now because of a weird error

Xe4

Banned
Tokyo Ghoul's ending this week, guys.

I can't believe we made it.
I can't believe I actually had fun watching some of S1 in a so bad it's good kind of way.
S2 was sooooooo bad it erased all of that.
We made it. With the power of friendship (and me not watching the last few weeks).

caliph95

Snoop Dogg has a waifu

I think Sameul Jackson admitted to watching hentai

What is the world coming to

*deletes neogaf avatar history*

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I do wonder if they'll keep the 3:30 slot or just have it end with Bebop.

.......I also don't watch the rerun slot aside from Bebop since it's the first time I'm watching it with a group, though lately, I'm kind of zoning out because of how many times I've seen these episodes & get the feeling I could be doing something else.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Discovery was decent. I was kind of bored by it though, it feels like a lot of other Trek shows before it with cold calculating Vulcans, angry warlike Klingons, and so on. Doug Jones has a big role so that's cool but it doesn't really feel like a show with the tagline of Discovery in a series about going where no man has gone before.

cntr

Banned
Wouldn't mind some inoffensive TV, tbh.

That said, the only Star Trek I've properly watched is Deep Space 9, which is, um, the one that's totally different from all the other ones.

Top Bottom