• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Republican operative suggests Trump is flip flopping to help family business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

There is not enough "i told you so" memes in all the world.

Truly amazing to see a country run headlong into such an obvious scam.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The parentheses are used to mark and slur the participants of the 'Jewish conspiracy' by the alt-right. Then subsequently co-opted by actual Jewish people to fight back.

It is the traditional way for anti Semites to display their racism in text.

And only be left with Tiffany? I don't think Trump would gamble disowning his favored son and daughter over his least favorite child.

The parenthesis were an alt-right/neo-nazi method of marking the names of Jewish people on twitter/elsewhere. There was some browser extension that had something to do with it, too.

Was sort of 'taken back' by people purposely adding them to their names on Twitter and elsewhere.

"Globalist" when used by Nazis means "Jewish."

(((name))) was how Nazis decided to point out Jewish persons online until Jewish people caught on.

So (((Globalists))) is trying to point out that "Globalists" just means "those fucking Jews!"
Jesus. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Trump also is increasingly embracing more mainstream policy positions championed by daughter Ivanka Trump, son-in-law Jared Kushner and their allies, including ascendant National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, instead of Bannon’s brand of combative nationalism.
I keep waiting for the media to actually provide evidence of such oft-repeated statements. Exactly where in Trump's active agenda is Ivanka Trump's supposed influence being felt? You know, aside from policies that benefit her and her husband's business interests, which are not policies she openly champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom