• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twelve McDonald's Menu Items That Failed Spectactularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReBurn said:
I miss the bagel sandwiches for breakfast. I get excited when I travel and find a McDonalds that still sells them.
They do sausage, egg and cheese bagels for breakfast in the uk, absolutely delicious far far nicer than the mcmuffin crap

They had a 'chili chicken' thing on the menu here in the netherlands for a while. It was goddamn delicious and just one euro a piece. Still sad that it's gone.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
They still do the Big Tasty in the UK, although it disappeared for the summer.

Best thing they do, the sauce is amazing.

What was wrong with the Arch deluxe aside from bad advertising? It sounds pretty good.

The McAfrika doesn't sound so bad either apart from the name. I'm not offended by it or anything, it just doesn't sound appealing and doesn't seem particularly African. I'm surprised they used the same name again in 2008.

I don't think McDonalds still does it but you used to be able to order a cup of fries and they'd just fill a large drink cup full of fries. It was weird? Still, lots of fries if you were in the mood.

I know places like Mooyah and 5 Guys do the drop fries in a cup in a bag thing but McDonalds just handed you a drink cup of them.

Sensationalist journalism. There is nothing "spectacular" about how most of these failed. It's not like nobody ever bought them.

RedNumberFive said:
Forget McDonalds. When in Japan make sure to hit up the far superior Mos Burger!

Done and done. And is there something on the menu I just gotta get or will I be good no matter what?

wsippel said:
A threesome with two ugly chicks. You think it's great while you're at it, but when it's over, you slowly realize what you've done.

Except I've lost sense of my morals and my don't give a fuck long ago. So no regrets after banging some ugly chicks.

On topic though I can't go to the Mickey's and not get one. That's the wonderful power of the McGangbang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom