• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

mmmmm this set

Ai96ccg.gif

MedIC86

I turned it off when he played. Is there a link to said mashup?

Snake's live sets are pretty bad too..very predictable

Bad in what way? the guy uses timecode and mixes like a madman? maybe its not your choice of music i can respect that, but snake on ultra is not very predictable.

DJ Snake had one of the best Ultra sets last year. Very hard stuff. It was great.

Yes, after he dropped babylon 4b remix i kept hearing that track all summer

Tubie

The Twitch mods this year are way worse lol.

I've already gotten like 3 10 min bans for copy pasta other people use and don't get banned.

Talonz

The Twitch mods this year are way worse lol.

I've already gotten like 3 10 min bans for copy pasta other people use and don't get banned.

The chat is moving so fast it's entirely the bots doing it. The bots can't keep up either. 93,000 watching right now. It'll be over 200k when Martin gets on and I'll be very drunk by then! lol

Ashhong

Bad in what way? the guy uses timecode and mixes like a madman? maybe its not your choice of music i can respect that, but snake on ultra is not very predictable.

Yes, after he dropped babylon 4b remix i kept hearing that track all summer

Saw him live at Hard this past year and thought his overall mixing was just poor. His music wasn't to my liking either, but I wasn't a fan of how he transitioned and mixed in his songs. As you put it, he mixed like a madman, but to me it just didnt flow very well at all. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be?

lol does anybody play more remixes/mashups of old classics than Dash? Dude plays off of nostalgia like no other.

Crap, fell asleep. How was all the the other performances besides Dash Berlin? I'm assuming the norm? Big room, tropical, deep house, and a little bit of trap here and there?

If so.... I'm going to need some alcohol lol.

Ashhong

These camera guys need to find the hotter girls...

Looks like Dash remixed this yet again lol. I think he does a remix of his songs for every Ultra. He literally titles them Ultra 2016 Remix

MedIC86

Saw him live at Hard this past year and thought his overall mixing was just poor. His music wasn't to my liking either, but I wasn't a fan of how he transitioned and mixed in his songs. As you put it, he mixed like a madman, but to me it just didnt flow very well at all. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be?

lol does anybody play more remixes/mashups of old classics than Dash? Dude plays off of nostalgia like no other.

Well i get your point, he sometimes mixes like 50/60 tracks in an hour. But i thought some transitions were very cool. Anyway in the end its a taste thing i guess :)

Ashhong

Yo I missed a hardstyle remix of Exploration of Space? Fuck me..

lol Kaskade sounds like a goober. Reminds me of the bad dude from Inglorious Bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom