• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, is it just nonstop traffic? how loud is it? i still cant believe the city lets a big ass party like this in the middle of downtown Miami. It's like doing it in downtown Los Angeles or New York

As a resident of Miami as well, you just stay the hell away from Downtown this weekend unless you are attending Ultra. Downtown is bad enough when the Heat are playing. All day festivals make it 100 times worse.

Check out the Traffic

Armin is preceded by deadmau5 and Eric Prydz on the ASOT stage... I wouldn't hold too much hope for a classic trance set from Armin then either.

Ashhong

Armin is preceded by deadmau5 and Eric Prydz on the ASOT stage... I wouldn't hold too much hope for a classic trance set from Armin then either.

Nobody expects classic set from any trance artist really. Itll be a good mix of progressive trance with some uplifting. That's all you can ask really.

There's a reason strip clubs are so dimly lit.

Oh I know.... Sadly, I know :( It's like that Seinfield episode lmao!

Waiting for Carl Cox is killer ;_;

Armin probably has one of the better trouse and big room sets out of all the bigger names imo. Zedd is good too (not saying Zedd does trouse). DVLM sucks. Calvin Harris I like. Guetta, I haven't really been paying attention to his sets or Garrix.

Oxn

Oh I know.... Sadly, I know :(

Waiting for Carl Cox is killer ;_;

Armin probably has one of the better trouse and big room sets out of all the bigger names imo. Zedd is good too (not saying Zedd does trouse). DVLM sucks. Calvin Harris I like. Guetta, I haven't really been paying attention to his sets or Garrix.

When I saw DVBBS he did it very well also.

Ashhong

Set is really friggin good. Can't believe I blew off a chance to see this guy.

You passed on Armin? Bad decision..

As a resident of Miami as well, you just stay the hell away from Downtown this weekend unless you are attending Ultra. Downtown is bad enough when the Heat are playing. All day festivals make it 100 times worse.

Check out the Traffic

That doesn't even look worse than Downtown LA on a Wednesday...

Im on my phone but check out LA lol

Armin got me like
Eiaha.gif

Ashhong

Didn't he do a Gaia set last year? or was that Tomorrowland?

I think it was two years ago at Ultra. No idea about TL

Every year this thread is the same regarding Armin. People come in here during his main stage performance impressed and I tell them WAIT FOR HIS ASOT STAGE. It's going to be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom