• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
You can't hate Dash. You know what you get with him, it's his gimmick, it's fun, it's cheesy, it's shake your head with a big grin on your face because you like it even though maybe you shouldn't.

There's just something I don't like about Tropical House. Making it always seem nice, mellow, chill, and somewhere on the beach sounds cool but the actual music..... Perhaps I need to find more Tropical House by other DJs and not just Kygo.

What's the usual bpm for Tropical House? Maybe it's too slow for me, I don't know.

Oxn

There's just something I don't like about Tropical House. Making it always seem nice, mellow, chill, and somewhere on the beach sounds cool but the actual music..... Perhaps I need to find more Tropical House by other DJs and not just Kygo.

What's the usual bpm for Tropical House? Maybe it's too slow for me, I don't know.

Same feeling.

I wouldnt have any on my playlist.

I was at a concert of them a few weeks ago, damn thats something else...

Yea I heard their sets are crazy lol.

Got my trap going techno!

If I was there I'd be raging hard lol. Got my long hair don't care going everywhere.

They were on stream for last year's Ultra Miami and it was a great set.

They were but looking at the streaming schedule they won't show them.

Also, ripperino stream lol

Oxn

Yea I heard their sets are crazy lol.

Got my trap going techno!

If I was there I'd be raging hard lol. Got my long hair don't care going everywhere.

Damn im growing out my hair. I may be able to tie it in a couple of months. How long you got it?

Damn im growing out my hair. I may be able to tie it in a couple of months. How long you got it?

About some inches below my neck. I comb my hair back though. About a years worth of growing lol.

Streamerino is back.

Can't wait for Armin and his mainstream trouse kappa. ASOT is finna be lit though!

Ashhong

I live in Miami. As per usual, fuck this shit.

lol, is it just nonstop traffic? how loud is it? i still cant believe the city lets a big ass party like this in the middle of downtown Miami. It's like doing it in downtown Los Angeles or New York

still can't believe they're only doing one stream, lame
Exactly. It's nuts that they don't at least have a 2nd stream. I'd even pay a small fee for it.

I really hope they show at least SOME of Prodigy tomorrow but it's highly unlikely since Hardwell is on at the same time.

Dancer girls have been almost totally absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom