• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt S2 |OT| Spiderman Too, 2 Many Spidermen (April 15th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Episode 1 Spoilers

Dong picking up the Kardashian accent and Fred Armisen as Robert Durst hahahaha

Parham

Banned
Was Kimmy this, well, stupid last season? I remember her being out of touch and naive, but some of what she says now just makes her seem dense. Maybe I'm remembering the first season wrong.

I watched the first three episodes and I really like where the season is going. I can't wait to bing watch the rest of the season, but I must go to sleep now :)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Powering through this, might save some later though. I love how they throw little hints and foreshadowing of future storylines and jokes. Makes the payoff so great.

Loomba

Going to binge watch this over the weekend, glad the quality appears to have stayed the same. I loved the first season.

addik

Just finished Episode 4

Bunny and Kitty's voices were familiar. Then, I checked the credits. Dean Winters, aka Dennis Duffy, voiced them!

I've enjoyed the season so far. Lots of great laughs here and there. I don't find the Kimmy Schmidt storylines as fascinating as Titus' and Lilian's, but I did laugh at (EP4 spoilers)
the reverend claiming that he made a coca-cola ad.

Corpekata

Banned
Episode 2 :
I need you to get Julian's father's slave auction paddle. "Father? that's not long enough ago."
and their discussion of sexy Robin hood were pretty great

BahamutPT

OMG episode 9:
Tina Fey's new
character
All those
"Now That Sounds Like Music" songs
That line
"No wonder Jesus quit carpentry!"

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Brunch, huh? That's Frasier fancy

I've missed the quirkiness of this show

Time to get more D's than a kid with undiagnosed dyslexia

Grizzlyjin

Those
interstellar
jokes lol

I feel like one of the writers was on a major Interstellar and Fraiser binge that week. So many references and jokes to both of them. Even got a Living Single shoutout, which I loved

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
OMFG

CLUTCH QUICK CHANGE REFERENCE

On episode 2 and this is already better than S1 holy fuck

Putting the bunker behind has allowed the secondary characters to breath and it's all hilarious. Three episodes in and I already dig this season over the first

Crotch headache lmao

Alastor3

I still haven't watch the last 3 episode of season 1 due to being completely stupid and i don't know if I should watch them before season 2

obin_gam

Didn't like the first episode, it seemed like it didn't know where to go and that maybe the series should have ended with just one season.

addik

Didn't like the first episode, it seemed like it didn't know where to go and that maybe the series should have ended with just one season.

Didn't like it either, despite it giving me a few laughs. From episode 2, it just becomes something else and the show picks up pace very quickly and never stops. Currently taking a break right now, and I'll start watching EP9 in a while.

EP8 spoilers
No, Dong :((( TBH, I am surprised we got so much out of Dong this season, I thought we would have that military guy instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom