• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why the DS Rocks - Official Game Recommendation Thread

Zerachiel

Opus Angelorum said:
I'm trying to find Phoenix Wright still, but the availability has pushed the price too high.

Really? I bought it for my mom over Christmas for like 20 bucks. There's always 3 or 4 used copies at my gamestops.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
Halp me GAF, I've recently come into about $240 and am leaning towards buying a DS lite with it. If I am correct, the system itself costs about $130. What should I spend the remaining $110 on? Possible accessories include:

- Screen protectors?
- Case?
- Headset?

I really like puzzle games and will definitely pick up Tetris DS and Picross, maybe Meteos, but besides these I am not sure what I would like. Also, what I really want is Electroplankton, but I know it's somewhat rare. If it's possible I could find it used at Gamestop or something, let me know. If I have to get it online I may just skip it altogether.

Thanks!

lyre

If you want Meteos, then you'll definitely need a screen protector. Get some Horii ones from play-asia if you can't find them in gamestops and whatnot.

There's only one official headphone for the DS and it's mono only with a mic that is just as crappy as the one built into the unit though the headset mic is closer to your gums. This is no more than 15 bucks USD.

Case, doesn't really matter since the unit folds down but I use a bag that I can wipe the screen with.

And I recommend you get Contra 4. >:3

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Soma Bringer is easily a fit for this thread. Most of JGAF agrees the game is just plain awesome. Diablo done by japanese devs, for a handheld. What more can you ask for?

Pseudo_Sam said:
Halp me GAF, I've recently come into about $240 and am leaning towards buying a DS lite with it. If I am correct, the system itself costs about $130. What should I spend the remaining $110 on? Possible accessories include:

- Screen protectors?
- Case?
- Headset?

I really like puzzle games and will definitely pick up Tetris DS and Picross, maybe Meteos, but besides these I am not sure what I would like. Also, what I really want is Electroplankton, but I know it's somewhat rare. If it's possible I could find it used at Gamestop or something, let me know. If I have to get it online I may just skip it altogether.

Thanks!

I find Screen Protectors for the DS fairly useless, unless you're playing something like that Naruto fighting game or Mario and Sonic at the Olympics that requires a lot of touch screening. If you like puzzle games, Layton's a definite must-buy, as well as the Phoenix Wright games.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
RBH said:
Just curious, what is the consensus on Mario Party DS?

Worth a look or no?

In my opinion, it's the best Mario Party ever because of the portability. Pretty much everyone I've played with puts it in the upper tiers with MP3/MP2. Content wise it's a little lower than most of the mainline Mario Party games, but it's substantially more inspired and the multiplayer is really quite seemless.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
RBH said:
Just curious, what is the consensus on Mario Party DS?

Worth a look or no?

Worth a look if you'd like to play a Mario Party game that is actually good and isnt on the N64

Pseudo_Sam said:
Just wanted to give another shout-out to Prism: Light the way - an amazing game, and among my favorite puzzlers :)

traveler

Not Wario
Looking to buy a new DS game. I've narrowed down my purchase to Anno, Canvas Curse, Layton, and Shiren. Which one should I pick, GAF? (The only real thing that's helping me decide is the fact that I've played a lot of Civ IV, Advance Wars, and adventure games lately, so Layton and Anno may not be good picks. If the quality is high enough, though, I wouldn't mind picking either.)

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Support small games, get Anno too.

They both are most likely going to disappear after the initial print run.

lyre

I only just mentioned Shiren b/c there's a PC version, but then again, that's PC ... I should have known better. o_O

Get both.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
Heh, thanks for the help. I'll probably be getting Layton based on how much everyone else loves it. I also just remembered about Dragon Sword!

DRAGON SWORD!

Why does the DS have so many awesome games?!

Johnas

Christopher said:
so guys what's coming out this year that's really good?

Dragon Quest IV
Final Fantasy IV
Castlevania (another Metroidvania apparently)
Etrian Odyssey 2

Off the top of my head. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting/don't know about.

Christopher

Johnas said:
Dragon Quest IV
Final Fantasy IV
Castlevania (another Metroidvania apparently)
Etrian Odyssey 2

Off the top of my head. I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting/don't know about.

Nice. I like them - but they might be reaching their saturation point with them...

anything from Nintendo - I see Kirby from eth's list, but that's it? Hopefully e3 will have something Pikmin DS?

Johnas

Metroidvania said:
Do we have any new info on this at all or is it just from the last Nintendo Power excerpt?

Not really. I'm mainly basing it on those leaked images from not too long ago (the ones with the female protagonist). Some people cried fake, but it looked real enough to me, and Iga has said himself that he's been working on another DS CV.

Kletian

Looking for something new for the system. Just finished up Apollo Justice yesterday, and I'm kinda on a DS kick. Not sure if I should get something or drag myself to finish what I have.

The List

Apollo Justice: Completed
Advance Wars DoR: In Progress (bored/hatred of the game will probably keep it this way)
Castlevania DS: Completed
Castlevania PoR: In Progress
Final Fantasy 3: Just Started
Legend of Zelda PH: Completed
Mario Kart DS: Completed
Metroid Prime Hunters: Never started, got free with my DS
NSMB: In Progress
PW: Ace Attorney: Completed
PW JFA: Completed
PW T&T: Completed
Pokemon Diamond: In Progress (FU Grinding for the Elite 4)

I'm thinking about Professor Layton or Canvas Curse, but I'm not sure.

Johnas

Kletian said:
Looking for something new for the system.

I'm thinking about Professor Layton or Canvas Curse, but I'm not sure.

Kirby: Canvas Curse has the best use of the stylus of any game I've played. I wasn't into the franchise at all prior to this game, so don't worry about the past titles if you haven't played any.

Awesome 2D platformer, great levels, good music, all-around very solid title. You might consider grabbing it, it's been out for a while now and probably won't be easily obtainable for too much longer, outside of the interwebz.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Christopher said:
Nice. I like them - but they might be reaching their saturation point with them... anything from Nintendo - I see Kirby from eth's list, but that's it? Hopefully e3 will have something Pikmin DS?

From Nintendo, we have the following titles under development:
Fire Emblem DS - extra content remake of Fire Emblem 1.
Kirby Ultra Superdeluxe - port with added content of Kirby Superstar
Eternal Chronicle - RPG from Paon.
We Are Fossil Holders - Pokemon-style battle RPG, only you dig up fossils and make them into Dinos for battle.
Pokemon Ranger 2 - ARPG sequel to Pokemon Ranger

We have the following titles released in Japan and not yet released in the US; most of these have not yet been announced for localization:
Soma Bringer - Basically Diablo 2 meets Secret of Mana gameplay, by MonolithSoft.
Archaic Sealed Heat - RPG with pre-rendered graphics, sort of a mix between a tactical grid RPG and a conventional RPG, by Mistwalker.
Card Hero - Card battling RPG, sequel to the Game Boy original.
theta - A two-in-one puzzle game
DS Novel Collection - 1000 classic novels on your DS for a budget price
Kurikin Nano Island Story - like Pokemon, except you collect bacteria and fight armies of them under a microscope.
Slide Adventure Mag Kid - an overhead puzzle-platformer. The kicker is, it comes with this "stand" peripheral that you put your DS on and then put the stand on the table. You slide your DS around the table to move your character; the stand functions as a mouse.
Jet Impulse - Ace Combat-style dogfighting game. Was announced for US release but then disappeared from the release list. Probably shitcanned.

Not released in Japan but announced for US release:
CrossworDS - a crossword game

From third parties, not yet released anywhere:
Sim Tower / Yoot Tower / The Tower DS - confirmed that it's being worked on. No info.
Afterschool Boy - Konami adventure game
Time Hollow - Konami adventure game
Inazuma Eleven - Soccer RPG, Level 5
Flower, Sun, and Rain - from Grasshopper, remake-port of Suda51's playstation 2 adventure game
Luminous Arc 2 Will - s-rpg sequel
Viva Pinata DS - from Rare, DS version of 360 gardening pinata game
Away Shuffle Dungeon - from Mistwalker, a dungeon RPG where the dungeons "shuffle" around you.
Metal Slug 7 - popular shoot-em-up franchise has moved to the DS
Dragon Quest IX - most popular Japanese RPG series has moved to the DS
Front Mission 2089 - DS port of the cellphone front mission game
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - DS Kingdom Hearts game

From third parties, released in Japan and not released in the US; most of these have not yet been announced for localization:
From The Abyss - Secret of Mana art style + Secret of Mana combat + random dungeons. Looks like a 16-bit game, really.
Etrian Odyssey 2 - sequel to Etrian Odyssey
Populous DS - computer god game classic.
Tales of Innocence - latest installment in long-running Namco RPG series
Dragon Quest IVr - portmake of the PSX classic
Final Fantasy IVr - 3d remake of the SNES classic
Yosumin - Awesome Square-Enix Bejeweled-esque puzzler.
Exit DS - DS version of the XBLA/PSP puzzle-platformer classic

From third parties, announced for US but not released:
Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles - text adventure detective game
The World Ends With You - hyper-stylish action RPG from Square-Enix
Mr. Slime - puzzle-platformer where you're a ball of slime and you have to use physics to latch your slimey arms onto things and get through levels
de Blob - you're a blob of colourlessness, and by rolling over paint, you turn colours, and then you paint the city colours. Sort of like Katamari with paint.
Bangai-Oh Spirits - BANGAI-OHHHHHHHHHHHH. Blow shit up. By Treasure
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates - ARPG
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - Ninja Gaiden on the DS, beautiful pre-rendered backgrounds
Rondo of Swords - Atlus/Success RPG being localized
Super Dodgeball Brawlers - the next Dodgeball game.

(My taste tilts towards RPGs, but I'm pretty sure I covered all the major bases)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Christopher said:
so guys what's coming out this year that's really good?
The World Ends With You, by Square Enix. Euro version comes out 18th April, take a look at screens and videos to see if it clicks with you.

Edit: Heavily beaten by Stumpokapow, but the suggestion still stands.

RBH

So I just got my DS Lite a few days ago :)D ) and I'm debating between which would be the best option as my 1st game purchase: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass or Mario Kart DS. I've gone back and forth between the two and I'm just unsure about which one to get.

I was also looking at Ninja Gaiden DS, but I'll just pick that up later down the line after Ninja Gaiden II comes out.

dude

dude
RBH said:
So I just got my DS Lite a few days ago :)D ) and I'm debating between which would be the best option as my 1st game purchase: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass or Mario Kart DS. I've gone back and forth between the two and I'm just unsure about which one to get.

I was also looking at Ninja Gaiden DS, but I'll just pick that up later down the line after Ninja Gaiden II comes out.
Phantom Hourglass is pretty awesome.

Barrett2

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

I just bought this a few days ago on a whim and can't put it down. I had no idea this game was so amazing.

castlevania-dawn.jpg

joelseph

Love this thread as much as I love the DS. I have 65 games in my collection and this thread has me going out and getting a ton more!

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Wow, and yet so much more is being added to this game. I really need to subscribe to this thread.

Somebody earlier mentioned that Yoshi's Touch n' Go should be added. I wholeheartedly agree, since I have enjoyed that game quite a lot all these years later (even when I do play it at the train station and the passing trains are loud enough to scare all my clouds away and make Yoshi plummet to his doom. :( )

grandjedi6 said:
Worms: Open Warfare 2
Developer: Team 17
Publisher: THQ

Would this be a good introduction to the Worms series or should I go back and play an older one in the series? This and the Wii version coming out has peeked my interest in this series.

Fireblend

Banned
lawblob said:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

I just bought this a few days ago on a whim and can't put it down. I had no idea this game was so amazing.
The first game I got with my DS (along with Advance Wars DS) and the one I keep coming back to the most. Absolutely brilliant game.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Worms Armegeddon is really the only worms worth playing ever. It's for PC.

I suggest anyone who enjoyed Pokemon and watched Digimon when they were younger get Digimon World/Story DS. It's freaking awesome and about 20-25 hours long and really cool. It's mostly fun if you just used to like Digimon but it'd still probably be cool if you didn't.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I left off Wander Donkey on my last list there. It's an upcoming adventure title from Nintendo.

sykoex said:
Any japanese only DS software worth importing post-Ouendan 2?

Depends on your level of Japanese.

If you have a good level of Japanese or are willing to dictionary, there are three major RPGs: Tales of Innocence, Final Fantasy IV, and Dragon Quest IV. There are also two other RPGs; ASH and Soma Bringer.

Slide Adventure Mag Kid is an interesting little game that you can get for cheap. It comes with a peripheral that turns the DS into a sort of computer mouse. You control the game by sliding the DS around the desk. No Japanese needed.

Arkanoid DS + Paddle Controller is a must have. It's the best way to play the game. The Paddle also works with Space Invaders Extreme. The games are announced for localization, but not the Paddle.

Afterschool Boy, which is a Konami adventure game. Japanese required. The second Professor Layton game. Japanese required.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, although that's announced for localization. Izuna 2, although that'll likely be localized.

Those are the major ones.

NINJA GAIDEN: DRAGON SWORD
Developer: Team Ninja
Publisher: Tecmo
US Release: 03/20/2008

• watch the Tokyo Game Show trailer
• watch the Gamersyde gameplay videos
• read the GAF demo thread

FfZDfLfdJ.jpg
fjmghuJTs.jpg
NyJMgsGcI.jpg
rclBighqb.jpg
qXFeBVfqo.jpg

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU
Developer: Jupiter / Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
US Release: April 22, 2008

• read Trin's review
• watch the first trailer
• watch the second trailer

IzqslfCzt.jpg
XwpBQzfUA.jpg
kyVKOOWQx.jpg
gXRTggyqd.jpg

JAKE HUNTER, DETECTIVE CHRONICLES (aka Tantei Jinguuji Saburo DS)
Developer: WorkJam
Publisher: Aksys Games
US Release: 5/3 2008

• read the Siliconera interview with Aksys Games

aVGGkgEPa.jpg
TsXJcAihj.jpg
DmDJVdTWB.jpg
gZbwkEksa.jpg

SUMMON NIGHT: TWIN AGE
Developer: Flight Plan
Publisher: Atlus
US Release: 05/20/2008

fAXLuhOTO.jpg
sVVcCoImU.jpg
eRjMNiVqN.jpg
EZdFmYhHT.jpg

SUPER DODGEBALL BRAWLERS
Developer: Million
Publisher: Aksys Games
US Release: 5/27 2008

• read the Hardcore Gaming 101 article
• read the GAF series summary thread
• read the developers' blog update thread

zAsKCWYgP.jpg
UOdoYGxRl.jpg
bwynqqlKu.jpg
SHAvySEsU.jpg

SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION
Developer: Firaxis
Publisher: Take Two
US Release: June 2, 2008

tnYrqZPck.jpg
lSpZbNRoK.jpg
PahXWrXpd.jpg
yVUnNBKeW.jpg

SPACE INVADERS EXTREME
Developer: Taito
Publisher: Taito
US Release: 06/17/08

• watch the trailer

QLjsAQMzz.jpg
lHTltHXpd.jpg
mvvbKnItX.jpg
yKdmgawaO.jpg

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: GRIMOIRE OF THE RIFT
Developer: Square Enix
US Release: 6/24/08

• read the GAF thread
• read the other GAF thread

pVhNEXruL.jpg
GXKcsEhrg.jpg
HqstEmxOf.jpg
HjZDuMxdt.jpg

Bleach: Dark Souls
Developer: Treasure
Publisher: Sega
US Release: August 27, 2008

• read the official thread

KDkaKWHIR.jpg
aSslCgYjJ.jpg
rfJRnslUE.jpg
MtIEpvuRG.jpg

SPORE CREATURES
Developer: Maxis
Publisher: EA
US Release: September 2008

• read the Wired Spore Creatures interview

wFdnYVhKc.jpg
mMGmjpTDs.jpg
ofQhSWEjv.jpg
sYvaaXvqU.jpg

BANGAI-O SPIRITS
Developer: Treasure
Publisher: D3
US Release: Q2, 2008

• watch the Tokyo Game Showtrailer

PlhGsHfZY.jpg
kQlATTJdJ.jpg
dVIMokaWC.jpg
GmKLCzSPx.jpg

PREY THE STARS
Developer: Koei
Publisher: Koei
US Release: Q1 2008??? (DELAYED)

MTcRXYhKI.jpg
sVhlvFPJk.jpg
AfYnPrSmQ.jpg
RuGITHYUL.jpg

METAL SLUG 7
Developer: SNK Playmore
Publisher: SNK Playmore
US Release: 2008

• watch the trailer
• read the 1up preview

YqGJhnsdt.jpg
zSFOpvtEL.jpg
mjWrUPRaM.jpg
HMFKoGNXO.jpg

KIRBY SUPER ULTRA DELUXE
Developer: HAL Laboratory
Publisher: Nintendo
US Release: TBA

SLMfhxZBQ.jpg
JuolvdOjN.jpg
qvoXgzLPM.jpg
OlHTSktek.jpg

DRAGON QUEST IX
Developer: Square Enix / Level 5
US Release: 2008/2009

• watch the old trailer
• read the loltastic announcement thread

omMoTyfey.jpg
wbxhJVPhj.jpg
yjAoQbFWG.jpg
UPoQatfff.jpg

SONIC CHRONICLES: THE DARK BROTHERHOOD
Developer: BioWare
US Release: Fall 2008

• read IGN's interview with BioWare
• read GAF's info summary, part one
• read GAF's info summary, part one

nLSJUfXqU.jpg
qishxryZL.jpg
QhibONwra.jpg
FhWkTQVmu.jpg

FINAL FANTASY IV REMAKE
Developer: Matrix / Square Enix

• watch the trailer
• read the GAF thread

MqluQTzXo.jpg
VOSpqnbnz.jpg
UfifBfVbG.jpg
YwhdcqrSC.jpg

DRAGON QUEST IV REMAKE
Developer: Matrix / Artepiazza

• watch the trailer
• read the GAF thread

hnzNNQbFi.jpg
GJehWGdnp.jpg
JNSPpiPXz.jpg
cmjxTnQcd.jpg

DRAGON QUEST V REMAKE
Developer: Matrix / Artepiazza

wLGrxOBjb.jpg
qjsJlZfmn.jpg
JhxYDqmTM.jpg
RbUWMgIlU.jpg

ETRIAN ODYSSEY 2
Developer: Atlus
Publisher: Atlus

s06.jpg
s07.jpg
s04.jpg
s01.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 DAYS
Developer: h.a.n.d. / Square Enix

• watch the trailer

QhKQdZiNs.jpg
jbucJnkoq.jpg
gHvLFFUBS.jpg
vkhdOJNko.jpg

RUNE FACTORY 2
Developer: Neverland
Publisher: Marvelous

TigRAPnxj.jpg
DFoyMCnbT.jpg
QmfnzTNvz.jpg
yrbaaiLxf.jpg

FIRE EMBLEM DS
Developer: Intelligent Systems

gGOoPTzKg.jpg
gEMmfnzgG.jpg
WDTWAeksQ.jpg
szWgiBQON.jpg

CULDCEPT DS
Developer: Omiya Soft

iSgetwAaI.gif
TmZdbynAj.gif
oSnKxmNYF.gif
QofZvWfCe.gif

BLUE DRAGON +
Developer: Feel Plus / Brownie Brown / Mistwalker
Publisher: AQ Interactive

SnYhDbLyA.jpg
eKhqaxSvc.jpg
EDpTymUCA.jpg
ZvjfSIKUS.jpg

VIVA PINATA DS
Developer: Rare
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios

szBdNTPtd.jpg
nNAqMsJbe.jpg
JOVhmKQSy.jpg
lgXPXTvRB.jpg

POPULOUS DS
Developer: EA
Publisher: EA

vojFMTrqn.jpg
scvVgVFUo.jpg
rcufBfUDE.jpg
tMcJNukbd.jpg

HARVEST MOON: THE ISLAND I GREW UP ON
Developer: Marvelous

nkWSehYsz.jpg
eDMzdEUdq.jpg
fIbzXwdEC.jpg
EKbmwfzkG.jpg

FLOWER, SUN, & RAIN
Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture

• read the hdrlying write-up (part one)
• read the hdrlying write-up (part two)

xPdKPiaCc.jpg
fXrugOVIz.jpg
suzcdiIAh.jpg
mBJLrbgRg.jpg

PROFESSOR LAYTON & PANDORA'S BOX
Developer: Level-5
Publisher: Level-5

• read the GAF thread

xgDOxORco.jpg
GLlQKfrLb.jpg
jQKkbjEJj.jpg
oUaBtDCPf.jpg

DRAGON QUEST + MARIO IN ITADAKI STREET DS (HEAVILY RUMORED)

NJmjvUPDi.jpg
mYXLBiSvv.jpg
eGYJBsBSZ.jpg
kloXTBNha.jpg

KNIGHTS IN THE NIGHTMARE
Developer: Sting
Publisher: Sting

• listen to three excellent music clips

KerZyEUhL.jpg
YcLlAaaeV.jpg
pLKolYGPc.jpg
JpXgnJnix.jpg

EXIT DS
Developer: Taito
Publisher: Taito

mkOcVxOrY.jpg
wIqeXZWCA.jpg
cjSDaMQvW.jpg
jyqCkUvpt.jpg

TALES OF INNOCENCE
Developer: Alfa Systems
Publisher: Namco

• watch the promo trailer
• read the GAF thread
• read the Bebpo's review thread

fhARUgsGA.jpg
omEJGNyYA.jpg
VYGCoePZB.jpg
mLGwmNSiO.jpg

SOMA BRINGER
Developer: Monolith Software

• watch the Battlecruiser trailer

LQUIuMFIA.jpg
zUXGFkuwE.jpg
AZghloPWY.jpg
YlEawgqkP.jpg

INAZUMA ELEVEN

• watch the trailer
• watch the gameplay demo

hXsoeYQom.jpg
kHnDeHFRC.jpg
hehUhLQCT.jpg
PomYWGIZX.jpg

AWAY: SHUFFLE DUNGEON
Developer: Mistwalker / Artoon
Publisher: AQ Interactive

• game's website (with videos)
• read the GAF "hype" thread

QMoPaxzNo.jpg
mXqOYXKvL.jpg
eLEKXkdyG.jpg
WEnjyjmfR.jpg

SAKURA TAISEN DS
Developer: Sega

iaCDEunAv.jpg
HkWDxDFLw.jpg
gTVUQpSgz.jpg
CXSXVDneq.jpg

SUMMON NIGHT DS
Developer: Flightplan
Publisher: Banpresto

• read the Hardcore Gaming 101 article

TcVWEidVg.jpg
uyNxdmXgp.jpg
krPGrCyqO.jpg
VzduJEIXu.jpg

ASH: ARCHAIC SEALED HEAT
Developer: Mistwalker / Racjin

• read the GAF thread
• opening movie
• cinematic collection
• gameplay commercial 1
• gameplay commercial 2
• combat tutorial 1
• combat tutorial 2

EWnNRHmRc.jpg
mgYCJaQct.jpg
mXBhtTUrN.jpg
nXEHazUCI.jpg

BLEACH: THE 3rd PHANTOM
Developer: Sega

• watch the trailer

LKyIREFlN.jpg
MVcEOhUyI.jpg
EGGkIBqRG.jpg
tcbnTCVHm.jpg

SUMMON NIGHT 2 DS
Developer: Flightplan
Publisher: Banpresto

VxlpDLfGo.jpg
YXEFwrcCb.jpg
NtImfluVI.jpg
gXGChSIbW.jpg

TIME HOLLOW
Developer: Konami
Publisher: Konami

• watch the trailer
• read 1up's preview
• read Silicon Era's preview

WxWnookXk.jpg
OlCviZEbS.jpg
rfQOEKGon.jpg
zOyOvgckt.jpg

AFTERSCHOOL BOY
Developer: Konami
Publisher: Konami

• watch the trailer

QmdpHAdpL.jpg
OYclwGeIL.jpg
flOQFHfIS.jpg
WwXMcMwxc.jpg

PROFESSOR LAYTON & THE LAST TIME TRAVEL

• read the GAF thread

UAdueWCbl.jpg
vthssmVfL.jpg
ivdelfiDW.jpg
rwRYxHjhH.jpg

KYOTARO NISHIMURA MYSTERY: DEADLY INTENT
Developer: Tecmo
Publisher: Tecmo

GVncyYaiO.jpg
hnMmYdXYX.jpg
KAmGjBXvI.jpg
tcRQloUpd.jpg

CARD HERO DS
Developer: Nintendo / Intelligent Systems

• watch the trailer
• watch the game's commercials
• read about the game
• read the GAF thread

zRQRChfGB.jpg
CJDebCjAo.jpg
FRckoGBan.jpg
mLPWQlDHL.jpg

OUR VIDEO GAME EXAMS
Developer: Namco
Publisher: Namco

SLmYutdqc.jpg
LimMMAZhK.jpg
gybtYSzJt.jpg
lABeWNpHN.jpg

YOSUMIN

• read the hdrlying GOTY award
• read the hdrlying review
• read Amir0x's preview
• read the GAF thread

YlgvWUbhH.jpg
MiOUlphkg.jpg
RzGqqxfXb.jpg
pVFweAzCc.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
RazzleDazzleRB said:
Would this be a good introduction to the Worms series or should I go back and play an older one in the series? This and the Wii version coming out has peeked my interest in this series.

Yes, this would be an excellent introduction to the series. (it is basically the be all, end all for the Worms series). Avoid the Wii version completely since it doesn't have online

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Ugh why does it seem like the most fascinating upcoming DS games are japanese only :(

I need to spend a couple years over there just to learn the language and be able to play all their awesome games.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
sykoex said:
Ugh why does it seem like the most fascinating upcoming DS games are japanese only :(

I need to spend a couple years over there just to learn the language and be able to play all their awesome games.

Most of the good ones make it here eventually

0OoO0

Great Job bafflewaffle! Wow, didn't know there were so many cool games coming to the DS. Hopefully they'll turn out good

Top Bottom