• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE, LaVar Ball in talks for Raw appearance in LA

http://www.espn.co.uk/wwe/story/_/id/19732541/report-wwe-lavar-ball-talks-raw-appearance-los-angeles
According to a report from the Pro Wresting Sheet, LaVar Ball, enigmatic father to new Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball, and the WWE are in talks to feature a LaVar appearance on WWE Raw this Monday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

tenor.gif

458b0e32b50525a031d8fd6adaa504f353634485_hq.gif

Zertez

As obnoxious as LaVar can be, he is a great marketer and Raw is more exposure. His brand brings into question the amateur status of Lamelo and Liangelo, but that is for the NCAA to whine about. His family has been everywhere this year and he has mostly shielded his wife in the process.

FZZ

Banned
at 23 I bought it all just to make sure

Lavar fathered the 🐐 Lonzo

this will only ascend the Big Baller Brand

greatest marketer of our era

BIG BALLERS ONLY

FZZ

Banned
I'm glad Lakers got that circus act and that the fans actually think they will be relevant anytime soon.

I feel bad for the dude. He works how hard to get here and then his dad goes, "Fuck you, I'm gonna use your fame to become more famous than you and make you look bad as a result."

Some of y'all really don't know the family's situation

Lavar is a fantastic father and is the reason Lonzo has gotten to the point he has, all of his sons have full scholarships to UCLA. The kids are in on the entire brand as well, it belongs to their family.

Lonzo just about to start his professional career and Lavar won't do shit about it, he never intruded when Zo was at UCLA either. The dude knows and has the faith to let his sons ball out, that's all they need to do. In the mean time he is going to try every opportunity to promote his family's brand and ensure they have a financial security net in the future, all he has to do is be himself too and everyone clicks on his statements. Must be the best job in the world.

WWE's self awareness is in how desperate they come off for any sort of mainstream attention is pretty much nonexistent it seems.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Am I doing this right?

- WWE sucks.
- He can do better.
- They'll book him poorly.
- Raw ratings so low
- Go back to two hours.
- Vince is out of touch.

Top Bottom