• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE, LaVar Ball in talks for Raw appearance in LA

Someone at VH1 or BET needs to greenlight a wrestling show because I guarantee you that shit would beat RAM in the ratings within months.

Just turn Love and Hip Hop into the black Lucha Underground.

You already have the characters and the storylines, and all anyone really watches for are the fights, so why not work it.

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

that's it, i'm ordering a shirt

lmao his kids straight up said "beat that nigga ass" on the mic twice during the segment. Vince probably shat his pants.

this shit was hilarious. too bad wack ambrose had to come out and ruin it all but Vince for sure had to stop the segment for the censor's sake.

I'm glad it was on Miz TV, none of the other bums could handle the big baller brand tbh.

ReiGun

lmao his kids straight up said "beat that nigga ass" on the mic twice during the segment. Vince probably shat his pants.

this shit was hilarious. too bad wack ambrose had to come out and ruin it all but Vince for sure had to stop the segment for the censor's sake.

I'm glad it was on Miz TV, none of the other bums could handle the big baller brand tbh.

They need to do more stuff like this with Miz. Dude has a ton of mainstream potential.

I haven't watched in a couple months so I might be behind on somebody else stepping up to the plate but Miz was the best at cutting promos on either roster.

he was the only one that could be trusted with Lavar tbh, and even then it went off the rails lmao.

Guzim

I haven't watched in a couple months so I might be behind on somebody else stepping up to the plate but Miz was the best at cutting promos on either roster.

he was the only one that could be trusted with Lavar tbh, and even then it went off the rails lmao.
I'm honestly surprised that WWE didn't have the Miz say LeBron will easily beat the Lakers this year. Especially since Miz is a Cavs fan!

I don't get the LaVar thing at all. I had not even heard about them until yesterday.. No hate. I just don't understand why they are a big deal. Looks like it went well for WWE despite Vince being upset.

Top Bottom