• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Clickable links?
Midnight HAS NO RULES

wwe_s_the_shield__loli_version__by_rinkratoskokonoe-d69npou.jpg

Desu Desu

Dammit not ro kyu bu, don't do this

Alucard

Banned
The more I see The Shield in promos and in the ring, the more I think Seth Rollins will be the one to have the best career of all of them. I just don't see Roman Reigns being able to hold his own on the mic, and Ambrose is a toss-up for me. Rollins? He has that crowd-pleasing offense and he's got a good amount of intensity on the mic.

The more I see The Shield in promos and in the ring, the more I think Seth Rollins will be the one to have the best career of all of them. I just don't see Roman Reigns being able to hold his own on the mic, and Ambrose is a toss-up for me. Rollins? He has that crowd-pleasing offense and he's got a good amount of intensity on the mic.
I feel like name wise, Seth Rollins is definitely the weakest.

Maybe they should drop the 'Seth'.

Alucard

Banned
Just watched Smackdown. Umm...are they building to a match between The Shield and Kane?...or something?

Bed time. 'Nite, folks.

Sblargh

Banned
Bleacher report is not a very good site. (at least the wwe session)

I feel like I should have reached this conclusion some time ago.

Horses are silly animals.

And ironic you linking me to a video from a show that got cancelled because of horse injuries

How is that ironic concerning this discussion? Those injuries don't make the animals look any less good, especially how they were filmed on Luck. Horses >>> G-Fex. Bow down to your four legged galloping overlords.

Stop hating so much. It's bad for your blood pressure.

jred2k

Are we all caught up on reviews so far? We are about halfway done and I don't recall anyone no showing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IhCnDY2hUgHG-9xzY7zLx0UvJd-yIGlKm7tq5gdiM3s/edit?usp=sharing

I may have missed them if they've been posted, but by my count we are missing second parts from Mr. Sandman and slightconfuse, tm24's, and Pepsi City's. I'm pretty sure they've all mentioned working on them, at least, so hopefully they are coming along.

didnt realize i didnt post part 2 yet. here is some midnight reading. Second half of Mania 7 is worse than the first . a lot of short matches.

Wrestlemania 7 part 2

Demolition (w. Mr. Fuji) vs. Tenryu & Kitao

Another Compact tag team match. THis was a Cross voer with SWS a Japanese wrestling promotion form by a eye-glass maufacturer that Tenryu was a spokes perosn for. Demoliton was repesented By Crush and Smash. Demolitons takes control after smash and crush double team kitao. Fuji hits kitao with his cane. Smash is tagged in a suplexes him, then tags Crush back inwho slams kitao. Kitao is whippinto the corner and crush goes for a slpash but is closthline d and a hot tag to Tenryu is made. he takes out crush and smash. goes for a pin but is broken up. SMash is taged after tenryu misses an elbow. the go for the decaption but kitao makes the save and tenryu hits a powerbomb for the win

Winners: Tenryu & Kitao

-Mean Gene catches up with the Big Boss Man who promises Mr. Perfect will serve hard time, Mr. Perfect and Bobby Heenan have other plans, which they tell Sean Mooney.

WWF Intercontinental Championship-The Big Boss Man vs. Mr. Perfect (w. Bobby “The Brain” Heenan)

Lord Alfred Hayes joins Gorilla on commentary. They both spit on each other and perfect slaps him and goes to the outside. . Back inside perfect rolls inside but is grabbed by the hir and given the Cesaro Swing.. Boot out of the corner and a clotheslines from Bossman before firing Perfect to the floor. Bossman tries a corner charge back inside, but Perfect is able to move. Another whip by Bossman sends Perfect across the second rope, and he drops down on him. Bossman takes his belt off and delivers a few whips. Perfect is able to gain control of the belt and deliver a few shots with it before the ref is able to get rid of it. Perfect takes control with a boot and a chopPerfect finally lets go and delivers a dropkick to pick up a two count. A pair of chops and a snap mare set up the neck snap from Perfect. Bossman counters a Perfect-Plex attempt with a small package. Back up and Perfect hits a sweet reverse neck snap getting a two count. To the top rope goes Perfect, but he jumps right into Bossman’s boot. Bossman drives Perfect into the buckle, and then crotches Perfect on the post. Heenand isrtacts bossman and bossma chases him but is attacked by perfect. while perfect distract the ref. henan starts stomping bossman.. Andre comes out to help bossman.Back inside the ring. Perfect takes the turnbuckle pad off,. Perfect drives Bossman’s face into the exposed steel,. Noticing that andre has taken the IC belt, perfect goes after him.. Andre levels perfect with the belt. With both men down the ref starts to count both men out, but Bossman is able to sit up. He covers Perfect getting two, and finally Haku and The Barbarian run in to draw the DQ

Andre and bossman clean house after the match.

Winner: The Big Boss Man
[/B

-Mean Gene interviewsvarious Celebrties like Donald Trump, Chuck Norris, Henry Winkler, & Lou Ferrigno

Earthquake (w. “Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart) vs. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine

Another short match. Quakes hits a powerslam for a 2 count. Quakes goes for a charge in the corner but its its dogged. hammer takes control with chops and elbows. Hits an elbow and the headbutt. Jimmy gets on the ropes and distract the ref. Earthquake slams and hits the splash for the win.

‘Winner: EArthquake

-Sean Mooney gets a word with LOD about their match with Power and Glory.

Power & Glory (w. Slick) vs. The Legion of Doom

A squash match on a MAnia card.
P&G attack before the bell, whip hawk into the ropes he responded with a double clothesline. Roma goes for a top rope attack but its counter into a slam. Doomsday device. match was 58 seconds.

Winners: LOD

Winner: The Legion of Doom

”Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase vs. Virgil (w. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper)

Virgil takes control of the match, but DiBiase keeps kicking out. Dibiase hits a Drop toe hold and piledrive for 2. a slam for 2. piper distracts Him and Viril win via the Curtis axel(AKA count out)

Winner: Virgil

-Sean Mooney gets a word with WWF Champion Sgt. Slaughter and Gen. Adnan and goes over some of the events leading up to the main event.

The Mountie (w. “Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart) vs. Tito Santana

Jimmy hart distracts Satana and mountie rolls him up.

Winner: The Mountie

Hulk Hogan vs Sargent Slaughter(w/ General Adnan)- WWF Championchp match

Hogan chases Slaughter and Adnan around the ring to start, before the ref is able to separate them to get a proper start. Hogan fires Slaughter into the corner after a lockup. Side headlock by Hogan is pushed off by Slaughter. Hogan comes off the ropes with a shoulder block, and a second time sends Slaughter to the floor. Hogan goes out after him delivering a series of blows before being hit from behind by Adnan. Slaughter hits Hogan with a chair, but Hogan no sells it, and fires Slaughter back into the ring. Slaughter begs in the corner for hogan to stop and then dumps him in the eye.. Slaughter knock him down and goes for a elbow drop but hogna doses it and nail adnan who is on the apron. . Atomic drop by hogans gets a 2 count.. Hogan fires Slaughter into the turnbuckle a few times and delivers a backdrop. Slaughter is white face first onto the corner then nailed by behind. THis sets up a slingshot into the post by hogan. Hogan then places slaughter in the corner for a 10-count punch spot.. goes for a pin gets a 2 count. feeling desperate , hogan goes to the second turnbuckle for a n axe handle into a series of elbow drops. Hogan .decided to go off the top rope and is pushed off by Slaughter. On the outside slaughter sends hogfan to the post and nails him with a chair. Ref will not give Slaughter the DQ. Slaughter takes a camera cable and chokes the life out of Hogan. goes for a career and Hogan kicks out, Slaughter applies a boston crab and hogan makes it to the ropes. after a struggle., Slaughter thinks he won but the ref tells him hogan grabbed the rope.. Slaughter goes to the top rope and delivers a stomp to Hogan’s lower back. Slaughter goes for the cover, but Adnan distracts the ref allowing hogan to kickout. Slaughter goes outside to grab another chair and nails . Hogan, who kicks out at two from that but is now busted open from the chair shot. Slaughter apples the camel clutch but the power of the hulkster powers out. slaughter nails hogan into the buckles which knocks him out. He drapes the Iraq lag on Hogan. But WAIT A MINUTE. Kickout .

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU’’Big boot into LEg Drop

Hogan is your WWE Champ, AMerica WINS!!!!

THis show was a 2 match card. both hogan- Slaughter and Savage- warrior delivered big time. Rockers has a good open match and WArlord/Bulldog was fun. other than a lot of short matches and Virgil/ Dibiase and BLindfold match were boring. a 10 minute Martel/Jake match would have been better that LOD squashes and Random 1 minute Mountie mathes.

Sblargh

Banned
But you know, it's actually a good drawing. The person probably traced it, but that never stopped people from working at Marvel Comics.

tm24

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IhCnDY2hUgHG-9xzY7zLx0UvJd-yIGlKm7tq5gdiM3s/edit?usp=sharing

I may have missed them if they've been posted, but by my count we are missing second parts from Mr. Sandman and slightconfuse, tm24's, and Pepsi City's. I'm pretty sure they've all mentioned working on them, at least, so hopefully they are coming along.
Reviewing WM9 has been brutal, but i am almost done. Got a bunch of hours at work that i hadnt planned on, but I will be bringing the awfulness to a forum post near you soon

Huh, just noticed Bobo was banned.
Unlike Plywood's ban, this one was not SAWFT

Batigol

Banned
Man, King was extremely offensive and xenophobic in 2000. I love that you can hear J.R getting more pissed when he opens his stupid mouth

Sblargh

Banned
Watching MitB 2011 now and wow, it's depressing to see the legion of hopeful rookies who basically doesn't exist today anymore.

Also, Daniel Bryan entering the ring with Micheal Cole announcing "now they allow nerds into the money in the bank match" while Booker T tries to say Daniel Bryan is actually one of his favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom