• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MvC: Infinite Story Demo out now + several new reveals [Sony E3]

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Well..uh...that Spidey game looks hella good.

MvCI is exemplary of the quality you get when Marvel execs are intending to just shill with "you know these guys from the movies."

The "cinematic universe" ruins everything.

wasn't aware that marvel execs develop video games

also hate to break it to you but spider-man has a movie out in like 3 weeks

womp womp

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well..uh...that Spidey game looks hella good.

MvCI is exemplary of the quality you get when Marvel execs are intending to just shill with "you know these guys from the movies."

The "cinematic universe" ruins everything.

What does that have to do with the quality of the game?? You sound like the MCU killed your dog. Talk about hate boner.

XenoRaven

At this point I'm reasonably certain they care about Chun-Li exclusively as a means to market a game by virtue of the fact that she's in it, and will do the bare minimum beyond that.

LiK

The faces are so fugly and the whole look is like launch PS3 graphics. It's like they have no budget.

mooncakes

Besides Combofiend, you guys should also be thanking this man, Mr. Left Behind, the "Marvel vs Capcom Resurrector," for making this game possible.

I can believe they actually made Chun so bad. What are they even doing over there. This game is a few months away and we dont even know what the last 3 stones does.

wasn't aware that marvel execs develop video games

also hate to break it to you but spider-man has a movie out in like 3 weeks

womp womp

Is this a serious post?

I'm new to Gaf (sorta) so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to shit post in return or just ignore you...

"WHERT execs has inputs on ghamez?"

like...wtf

What does that have to do with the quality of the game?? You sound like the MCU killed your dog. Talk about hate boner.
It's likely that no effort/cash was put behind the game because of "point to the movies and they'll buy it" tactics.

As for killing the dog, it's similar to that but more on the lines of killing a franchise. So not so serious in any real way, but serious in the world of entertainment.

Pics_nao

where are the HYPEEEE gifs for MVCi?

I got you fam

DuxklVx.mp4

I don't even think Chun is the only bad looking character. I think Thor and Cap both look awful too, Gamorra looks odd (not entirely off but not entirely what I expect Gamorra to look like rendered in 3D), etc...

Game, to me at least, has a generalized art style problem. It's kind of ugly all around, but Chun is definitely by far and away the worst looking aspect of all of it.

Am I the only one who is fine with how Chun looks? I care more about how retarded Arthur looks

He looked goofy before. Chun Li is their queen and frankly, she looks like a mess. Completely unacceptable when people rag on Netherealms who've arguably come a long way. Capcom just regressing on all fronts. So disappointed in them right now. Hate to say it but they need to get their act together yesterday or some big ok geezers gonna come and put a bid in for them.

Dahbomb

I got jebaited so fucking hard when Dante throws the guns at Rocket and he points to the screen and shoots them...

I was like "DMC5 incoming boys!!!" and then NOPE!

LONG I HAVE WAITED...

AND NOW I HAVE FINALLY BEEN JEBAITED!!!

rtPJmdgf.jpg

Top Bottom