• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Dat zettai ryouiki.

Indeed. Please keep this wonderful trend going animu!

I approve of this!
YvYox.gif

Gifspam already?: We have 19950 posts to go!

I loved this show. Only saw season one but it was bizarre and fun enough to warrant buying both bluray sets. the artwork on the artboxes is really really pretty too. Pick them up.
I definitely have to make this one of my first picks when I start buying series on BD.

Narag

Gundam AGE 19
pFRjCIul.png

Pretty sure the G-Bouncer can't handle Woolf's manliness. I mean, look at those sideburns! Poor guy was born into a real robot show when he should have have a super robot to call his own.

Not sure how I feel about Romary being a bridge bunny but damn if Zeheart doesn't look his role now.
AGE-2 is sexy too. Didn't expect a Mk. II -> Zeta style transition.

You cannot have any other form of life. To reach such lofty goals you have to eat, breathe, sleep animu. Nothing else will suffice.

Those are the words of a wall of shame 1th place on a current streak ...

Seriously .. if you follow these steps , the New OT kayos was dreaming 1 hour ago might be possible!
But i don't know what 2 cajun-like entities will do to this thread.

cajunator

Banned
Those are the words of a wall of shame 1th place on a current streak ...

Seriously .. if you follow these steps , the New OT kayos was dreaming 1 hour ago might be possible!
But i don't know what 2 cajun-like entities will do to this thread.

While true, I did just sleep for 6 hours. Granted the toll I put on my body by working for hundreds of hours is immense but its no excuse. I must train harder.

zeroshiki

I honestly don't mind CG if its not super obvious CG that stands out from the background. From what I've seen of the Valrave stuff so far, it hopefully blends well with the hand drawn stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom