• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Verelios

We can't be 100% sure of anything.

I'd consider a non Blarg lynch but it's a hard sell. I don't understand why everyone else seems totes cool with the Natiko lynch. Any interest in naming lynch desire orders likewe did d2? Top four?
My top four...two hasn't changed but I'm thinking it'll be a very hard sell so I'll look forward to everyone's lists.

Palmer and Burb are 1 and 2 respectively, if you must know.

It's a new 50ppp page:

Yeah, fuck you too, Launch.

UNVOTE: SkyOdin

VOTE: Darryl

Or Burbeting.

Then I kill SkyOdin for you Tonight. If the Town Doctor wants to protect me or hey_monkey Tonight, that's up to them. My kill is a Strong kill so it will penetrate any attempt of a Doctor or Bodyguard to shield my target. The kill is guaranteed. Barring Switcher intervention (I'm not sure if a Switcher can redirect my Strong kill or not) fucking my aim up, it's a simple plan.

Just to remind everyone, I'm 2 votes away from being lynched.

The current vote count is here. (I hoped I linked that correctly)

Don't be an ass and please catch up on what's happened in the thread and comment on it, on my offer on the table, before you drop your vote. Don't be like Launchpad.

Palmer is right there. But I've committed to Darryl because I'm afraid this won't go through because of target indecision between us.

I don't really think there's #scumtell justification for a Nomadic Sparks lynch, at least compared to the others on the table. His only sin is being low-activity (read: chill) as fuck and my hype-man

Why, Sparks

why

Lifeline

Also, just to be clear I don't doubt that Blarg is SK and lying about his win condition as I already talked about earlier.

But right now Blarg's best shot at survival is to follow town's will. I think having essentially double lynch is a good power for town to have, and we shouldn't squander it.

Lifeline

I still think Nomadic is assassin, and he's trying to lay low so he gets to use it again. I don't want to lynch him, I just want him to talk.

Verelios

I don't really think there's #scumtell justification for a Nomadic Sparks lynch, at least compared to the others on the table. His only sin is being low-activity (read: chill) as fuck and my hype-man

Why, Sparks

why
I'm trying to get him in here to be active. He doesn't have to be a low activity poster, that's his prerogative.

Also, just to be clear I don't doubt that Blarg is SK and lying about his win condition as I already talked about earlier.

But right now Blarg's best shot at survival is to follow town's will. I think having essentially double lynch is a good power for town to have, and we shouldn't squander it.

Absolutely nothing's that's transpired since N1 supports this theory IMO at all whatsoever, but I still respect you

SkyOdin

I don't trust Blarg enough to make a deal with him. We can't be sure he is honest about being a neutral, and even if he is a neutral we have no way to guarantee that he will act in town's interests. A neutral player plays for themselves, period. I can't think of many examples where making a deal with a neutral worked out for town. I do know that in Star Wars mafia, Palmer played a neutral who made a deal with town, but actually lied his way to joining scum team for a victory.

Nothing about Blarg's role claim adds up, so I have no faith in his desire to honor a deal with town. I also think he has 50/50 odds of being actual scum, too.

On a personal level, I am a little disheartened to see people negotiate with a neutral mercenary in an attempt to murder me. I suppose I can understand the sentiment of suspicion, but I really am town.

I don't trust Blarg enough to make a deal with him. We can't be sure he is honest about being a neutral, and even if he is a neutral we have no way to guarantee that he will act in town's interests. A neutral player plays for themselves, period. I can't think of many examples where making a deal with a neutral worked out for town. I do know that in Star Wars mafia, Palmer played a neutral who made a deal with town, but actually lied his way to joining scum team for a victory.

Nothing about Blarg's role claim adds up, so I have no faith in his desire to honor a deal with town. I also think he has 50/50 odds of being actual scum, too.

On a personal level, I am a little disheartened to see people negotiate with a neutral mercenary in an attempt to murder me. I suppose I can understand the sentiment of suspicion, but I really am town.

INAfSZH.gif

SkyOdin

Guys chance of 4 vanilla townies in a role madness game. What are your thoughts.
Possible, but it feels like an odd coincidence for all four to have either role claimed (Palmer), or put on the chopping block (you, Dragonz, acohrs) so quickly. To be honest though, I still find your vanilla claim to be suspicious.

What are your thoughts?

Well, I did (suggest Blarg killing Sky) but only if people are convinced there is some conspiracy happening. I'm not in favor of killing Sky generally.

I also want to point out we don't know how many shots Blarg has.

Finishing up a painting and then going to computer to figure out best move. I am not super hot on deals with terrorists either, frankly but there's a lot in this game that has my eyebrows permaraised.

Verelios

Don't worry, no one's championing your lynch Sky. Even if they wanted to, I won't because of your claim.

Burbeting

Banned
I'd like Nomadic and Burb to show up and say something but maybe they'll just wait till day end.

I am still too angry to post anything that isn't me swearing. So I'm staying out just to evade getting banned from gaf.

And no, this is nothing alignment indicative. Once I flip or when game ends, I will tell you this was the reality.

Sophia

Day 3 votes

timetokill (0)
launchpadmcq 2173 (2183)

blargonaut (7)
hey_monkey 2175 (2581)
burbeting 2178
palmer_v1 2180
launchpadmcq 2183 (2291)
skyodin 2276
acohrs 2407 (2615)
nomadic sparks 2408 (2723)
isaacnukem 2434 (2596)
dr. worm 2504 (2509)
lifeline 2666 (2721)
hey_monkey 2704
dr. worm 2712
darryl 2793
lifeline 2841 (2883)
launchpadmcq 2924

palmer_v1 (0)
isaacnukem 2177 (2434)

nomadic sparks (2)
timetokill 2361 (2438)
lifeline 3002
verelios 3003

skyodin (1)
nomadic sparks 2368 (2385)
blargonaut 2818 (2928)
isaacnukem 2869

hey_monkey (1)
timetokill 2438
lifeline 2518 (2666)

blackbuzzard (1)
acohrs 2615

monkey (1)
nomadic sparks 2723

acohrs (0)
blackbuzzard 2724 (2931)

darryl (1)
blargonaut 2928
lifeline 2937 (3002)

burbeting (0)
verelios 2932 (3003)

An up to date vote count can be found here

Majority is 9

Day 3 ends in:

blu_1496091600.png

I am still too angry to post anything that isn't me swearing. So I'm staying out just to evade getting banned from gaf.

And no, this is nothing alignment indicative. Once I flip or when game ends, I will tell you this was the reality.

Burb, I dunno if we are on the same side but I feel you.

Verelios

I see, we'll wait for the flip then.

He's not gonna come in here over empty threats. Let's get some pressure on him.
VOTE: Nomadic Sparks

I guess we can, here's hoping he shows up

Vote:Nomadic Sparks

Well I see I have a bunch fans lol

Why, Sparks

why

Hmmmmmmmm

Possible, but it feels like an odd coincidence for all four to have either role claimed (Palmer), or put on the chopping block (you, Dragonz, acohrs) so quickly. To be honest though, I still find your vanilla claim to be suspicious.

What are your thoughts?

I think its too many.

3 is possible that would leave town with 11 Power roles and 2 of those are anti town and 1 is passive.

I don't buy your Natiko kill. My ass is split 50/50 Blarg, Natiko's scum to town ratio wasn't.

Over the last many pages and paragraphs I've said all I could possibly say regarding my justification of me killing Natiko for Town's sake. Now it's ride-or-die time and my only hope is that I'm surrounded by speed-readers and the 1%

SkyOdin

Who said we're trying to murder you, Sky?

I thought people were bringing that up earlier. To be honest, I am a little confused about the current talk about targets. Are you bringing up Nomadic Sparks as a target for Blarg to murder, or a lynch for today? I presumed the latter, but looking back just now it appears to be the former?

But don't you need an alternative lynch target first if you want to keep Blarg alive? If you want to keep Blarg alive, you are going to need one hell of an argument that someone else is scum to take precedence over a red check.

I thought people were bringing that up earlier. To be honest, I am a little confused about the current talk about targets. Are you bringing up Nomadic Sparks as a target for Blarg to murder, or a lynch for today? I presumed the latter, but looking back just now it appears to be the former?

But don't you need an alternative lynch target first if you want to keep Blarg alive? If you want to keep Blarg alive, you are going to need one hell of an argument that someone else is scum to take precedence over a red check.

That's what we're discussing right now, check up on my 50ppp PSAs.

Lifeline

Is Blarg's abilities aren't a lie, then we have a neutral that has the power to kill anyone despite doctor or transporter roles.

So in a game with that powerful of a role, I would assume there's more protective roles and not more vanillas.

I'm down with thinning out the vanilla pool. Even if it means we lynch one and kill one with Blarg.

Is Blarg's abilities aren't a lie, then we have a neutral that has the power to kill anyone despite doctor or transporter roles.

So in a game with that powerful of a role, I would assume there's more protective roles and not more vanillas.

I'm down with thinning out the vanilla pool. Even if it means we lynch one and kill one with Blarg.

What? Then what about SkyOdin?

Hey, remember that time Blarg brought up arsonists and dousing? Just saying.

The more I consider, if we can weaponize Blarg and use him to kill for us - which I don't particularly trust - is today the best time to use that? We don't have clear targets. We're at sixteen players. Anywhere from 2-4 are scum, including possibly Blarg himself. If he's neutral and we have 4 scum left, only 11 of those remaining are town. If we fuck up and kill two, that leaves us with nine - eight if scum manages to get off a kill tonight. And we might well, because what are we going on that's firm? Some vanilla claims? Some reads?

I'm all for flipping town. We need to flip town sometimes to get info. But do we want to possibly flip three town tonight? It means we might lose him. Scum might kill him. But these are the risks I see. Figured I'd lay those out.

SkyOdin

That's what we're discussing right now, check up on my 50ppp PSAs.
Okay, reading that:
Yeah, fuck you too, Launch.

UNVOTE: SkyOdin

VOTE: Darryl

Or Burbeting.

Then I kill SkyOdin for you Tonight. If the Town Doctor wants to protect me or hey_monkey Tonight, that's up to them. My kill is a Strong kill so it will penetrate any attempt of a Doctor or Bodyguard to shield my target. The kill is guaranteed. Barring Switcher intervention (I'm not sure if a Switcher can redirect my Strong kill or not) fucking my aim up, it's a simple plan.
You are opening plotting to murder me in my sleep. That was what I was referring to. So why act surprised when I mention that?

The more I consider, if we can weaponize Blarg and use him to kill for us - which I don't particularly trust - is today the best time to use that? We don't have clear targets. We're at sixteen players. Anywhere from 2-4 are scum, including possibly Blarg himself. If he's neutral and we have 4 scum left, only 11 of those remaining are town. If we fuck up and kill two, that leaves us with nine - eight if scum manages to get off a kill tonight. And we might well, because what are we going on that's firm? Some vanilla claims? Some reads?

I'm all for flipping town. We need to flip town sometimes to get info. But do we want to possibly flip three town tonight? It means we might lose him. Scum might kill him. But these are the risks I see. Figured I'd lay those out.

That is what has me worried. if the worst scenario happens we lose 3 towns people.

Lifeline

I see what you mean, with only a couple hours left it's not like we're giving our second targets time to defend themselves. Keeping Blarg in the holster is a valid plan, but how about killing SkyOdin instead?

As long as SkyOdin is alive, we'll always be afraid to lynch him. No matter how scummy he acts. We also can't NK him if Blarg's dead by then and it's gonna be tough as we get later and later into the game. If town doesn't believe him they might lynch him and if he was telling the truth we lose two days.

SkyOdin is a little liability even if he is town and especially if he is scum. I say we send in Blarg when he's sleeping. He'll make it quick. Use a soft pillow.

Okay, reading that:

You are opening plotting to murder me in my sleep. That was what I was referring to. So why act surprised when I mention that?

Hmm. I BELIEVE that GIF was a sarcastic jab at your state of oblivion, intended for the human humour response.

I'm going based on this: I highly doubt we are going to avoid lynching at least one more town in this game. If we do, though, we should at least make them as useful as possible, or the least damaging possible.

Is anybody else in town going to miss Sparks? Does anybody think that all of the vanilla claims are legit? And if they were, aren't they worth checking? I'm really not in favor of giving vanilla claimants a pass, as you know monkey.

Top Bottom